Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

After about 2 wears....I've noticed a little creasing around the swoosh and lateral area, Not a whole lot though...and I've been wearing these pretty casually (Too old for the duck walk) Overall I'm pretty satisfied with quality on these. A lot of people have been asking about these when I'm out an about ESPECIALLY the hat (lol snapback hype) QS Releases are just going over a lot of peoples heads! GREAT! but for now I think I'm going to bring these out a little later this year, madd hot for these Tanks right now.

After about 2 wears....I've noticed a little creasing around the swoosh and lateral area, Not a whole lot though...and I've been wearing these pretty casually (Too old for the duck walk) Overall I'm pretty satisfied with quality on these. A lot of people have been asking about these when I'm out an about ESPECIALLY the hat (lol snapback hype) QS Releases are just going over a lot of peoples heads! GREAT! but for now I think I'm going to bring these out a little later this year, madd hot for these Tanks right now.

^2nd that was mad i walked in Footaction in tampa today and they had them....and i had to hunt for them online but didnt pay tax or shipping so i consider it better buy for me

^2nd that was mad i walked in Footaction in tampa today and they had them....and i had to hunt for them online but didnt pay tax or shipping so i consider it better buy for me

Probly gonna get these to replace my black/silver foam pros ive been wearin for 4 yrs..I always need that color combo in rotation

Probly gonna get these to replace my black/silver foam pros ive been wearin for 4 yrs..I always need that color combo in rotation

These have definitely grown on me alot since the first time I saw pics. If they're still around after the dust settle from infrareds, etc... I'll cop.

These have definitely grown on me alot since the first time I saw pics. If they're still around after the dust settle from infrareds, etc... I'll cop.

seems to be selling good. security mall had 3 or more store with them last week. 0 today.

seems to be selling good. security mall had 3 or more store with them last week. 0 today.

i been rockin these for past couple days. gotta say theyre comfy and i love em. a clean colorway thats nice and simple

i been rockin these for past couple days. gotta say theyre comfy and i love em. a clean colorway thats nice and simple

IS THE HAT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ONLINE OR ARE THER ANY STORES TAKIN PHONE ORDERS FOR IT.....BEEN LOOKING TO COP 1 BUT CANT FIND IT ANYWHER...THANKS

IS THE HAT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ONLINE OR ARE THER ANY STORES TAKIN PHONE ORDERS FOR IT.....BEEN LOOKING TO COP 1 BUT CANT FIND IT ANYWHER...THANKS

I am so glad people like these, you guys will not even believe what is next down the pipeline for the Griffey line in the next two years... Get and be ready everyone...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I am so glad people like these, you guys will not even believe what is next down the pipeline for the Griffey line in the next two years... Get and be ready everyone...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Back