Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I heard they sold okay, these helped me a ton in the job dept.

Figured they'd sell OK versus not sell at all. In the end, they are Griffey's. Didn't want them to sell out immediately is all. As for them helping you out in the job department, that's good to hear.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I heard they sold okay, these helped me a ton in the job dept.

Figured they'd sell OK versus not sell at all. In the end, they are Griffey's. Didn't want them to sell out immediately is all. As for them helping you out in the job department, that's good to hear.

just locked my pack down for 150 flat i know i dude whose sister @*%@%! a dude so i got the hook up.....seriously

just locked my pack down for 150 flat i know i dude whose sister @*%@%! a dude so i got the hook up.....seriously

This is almost the end of AGM I's, I have no idea what may be coming next, I think a tinted CW, these were by no means a "Retirement" shoe, anyone who thinks that is stupid. These were planned out in the pipeline 2 years ago, and I have all the AGM retros to my credit.

Yes I will be doing the Griffey line, do not harass me about anything, I will not answer you, I am under contract, I can answer what I will choose..

This is almost the end of AGM I's, I have no idea what may be coming next, I think a tinted CW, these were by no means a "Retirement" shoe, anyone who thinks that is stupid. These were planned out in the pipeline 2 years ago, and I have all the AGM retros to my credit.

Yes I will be doing the Griffey line, do not harass me about anything, I will not answer you, I am under contract, I can answer what I will choose..

why are you trolling though?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just to keep people aware
laugh.gif

I worked hard on all my past 2 years projects, so obviously I will plug myself as much as I can, I have no shame, I do not know any artist who does know shame..

Just to keep people aware
laugh.gif

I worked hard on all my past 2 years projects, so obviously I will plug myself as much as I can, I have no shame, I do not know any artist who does know shame..

Premium Goods out here in Houston has these along side the hat and shirt. Pretty nice in person...The hat is...just ok....but at least its comfortable. Shoe's are just as comfortable as ever and I think the way they did the color blocking on this one makes it look really sleek. Nubuck swoosh is a nice touch. 

Premium Goods out here in Houston has these along side the hat and shirt. Pretty nice in person...The hat is...just ok....but at least its comfortable. Shoe's are just as comfortable as ever and I think the way they did the color blocking on this one makes it look really sleek. Nubuck swoosh is a nice touch. 

i got my pair at NTSF when i was up in the bay for work 2 days ago. they had a FSR so i guess these kicks were kind of a dud sales-wise although i was at True before and they said they sold out their stock pretty quick.

a lot of ppl not feelin these but for some reason they caught my eye and had to get em. they fit really comfy too but the only con i've noticed is the inevitable major creasing these will go through b/c of the metallic material

i got my pair at NTSF when i was up in the bay for work 2 days ago. they had a FSR so i guess these kicks were kind of a dud sales-wise although i was at True before and they said they sold out their stock pretty quick.

a lot of ppl not feelin these but for some reason they caught my eye and had to get em. they fit really comfy too but the only con i've noticed is the inevitable major creasing these will go through b/c of the metallic material

Back
Top Bottom