Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Saw these this weekend at Spotsylvania mall while I was looking for the Bo Jacks. They are cool, but as a Freshwater owner I couldn't see myself actually wearing them much. However if you missed out on Fresh's these are a pretty dope alternative if you don't wanna pay over retail. They are just too similar for me.

Whoaaa to the guy saying they're orange. These are definitely that infrared/lava color, nothing like the orange AM95's or AJ1's.
Good to see another fellow Spotsy Mall visitor on here
roll.gif

But that shoe is def NOT orange. Like EEntegRa sated, they are infared in their color not a true deep red. They are ok, but I have enough black/red as stated before and the next Bred colorway shoe I will get in the 12s in a month or so.

Spotsylvania Mall in Virginia? If so I'm also a visitor. Madddd people around my way be sleeping on that mall man. Everybody wanna go to Virginia CenterCommons and that has'nt been hitting on much lately.

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Saw these this weekend at Spotsylvania mall while I was looking for the Bo Jacks. They are cool, but as a Freshwater owner I couldn't see myself actually wearing them much. However if you missed out on Fresh's these are a pretty dope alternative if you don't wanna pay over retail. They are just too similar for me.

Whoaaa to the guy saying they're orange. These are definitely that infrared/lava color, nothing like the orange AM95's or AJ1's.
Good to see another fellow Spotsy Mall visitor on here
roll.gif

But that shoe is def NOT orange. Like EEntegRa sated, they are infared in their color not a true deep red. They are ok, but I have enough black/red as stated before and the next Bred colorway shoe I will get in the 12s in a month or so.

Spotsylvania Mall in Virginia? If so I'm also a visitor. Madddd people around my way be sleeping on that mall man. Everybody wanna go to Virginia Center Commons and that has'nt been hitting on much lately.
Yea I don't go to VCC that often. They only have the DTLR, and they always have the same as the Spotsy DTLR does normally. Then I can hop overto the 2 Sports Zones in Spotsy while I'm up there as well.

whoa, yall think spotsylvanias mall is better than VCC? granted i havent beeen to VCC in awhile but it seemed like most of the time i could find what i waslooking for. this was my first trip to spotsy so maybe i shouldnt judge. the DTLR and Footlockers were the only decent spots. i dunno i guess besides these,black half cents, am95s and some jordan dmps there isnt much out really anyway. i will say that there was an employee at the spots DTLR who was way nicer &more helpful than anyone i have encountered at any of the 804 DTLRs. where is the sports zones in spotsy? put me on fellow VA heads.

VCC Aight but I think itz been falling off recently...Like Str1nger said maybe becuz there isnt much out rite now and Naw bro I'm in Chester VA.

whoa, yall think spotsylvanias mall is better than VCC? granted i havent beeen to VCC in awhile but it seemed like most of the time i could find what i was looking for. this was my first trip to spotsy so maybe i shouldnt judge. the DTLR and Footlockers were the only decent spots. i dunno i guess besides these, black half cents, am95s and some jordan dmps there isnt much out really anyway. i will say that there was an employee at the spots DTLR who was way nicer & more helpful than anyone i have encountered at any of the 804 DTLRs. where is the sports zones in spotsy? put me on fellow VA heads.
If the nice person was the black chick, that was prolly DeDe. She has been there the longest and is the manager. They a good person to talk to andwill look out for you from time to time. They basically redid that whole store in the past 3-4 months. Everything from the layout to employees (a couplemanagers were doing some shady stuff).

The Sports Zone is across the street from the mall in "Central Park" right next to the Old Navy. The other Sports Zone is 1 exit south on I-95.It's in the same shopping center with the new SuperTarget they built. There is also a Marshalls and ROSS in there also.

Not feelin this color at all, just doesn't look right....I'll stay with my OG colors and leave it at that

<-----------

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

Is this the last CW? Is there any talk any at all about the emerald CW?
copped my pair today but dude at the footlocker said there will be a purple pair dropping i didnt see any pic though

Originally Posted by Goat678

copped my pair today but dude at the footlocker said there will be a purple pair dropping i didnt see any pic though
/\
eek.gif
purple could be hot but nike will prob @@%% it up

but im returning my pair i bought not feeling them really i rather have other nikes

Sounds interesting...

hmmm..... purple.... all depends on the blocking. Hopefully they can give the Barkleys that just drop not too long ago a run for their money.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Sounds interesting...

since people r interested in the cw will try to get a pic of the shoe if somebody works at a footlocker yall should have some sort of book wit the picture postit

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Sounds interesting...

since people r interested in the cw will try to get a pic of the shoe if somebody works at a footlocker yall should have some sort of book wit the picture post it

Yeah I would really like to see that.

Yo I know this isn't the thread to ask this but, what is a good ressell price to cop a sz 12 freshwater griffeys. I don't want to get raped for these.But, looking for a damn pair in a sz 12 is rare on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom