Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by Jordman23

These will be copped on Friday with the EA 50% off sale. 2 Pairs for one!!

Pardon my ignorance, but what is EA?

Cause at 50% off, i'd definitely cop.

That is exactly what EA is.. 50% off for FTL Inc Employees

Just Copped my pair today for the Disc..
Fyi: switched laces.

Very Clean IMO
pimp.gif

saw these today on someones feet and they are orange, and hideous! No where near as good as freshwaters or volts for that matter. three thumbs down IMO

I just dont need another black/ red colorway sneaker, plus I just copped the bred swingman remix for $50 at a mom and pops
happy.gif

freshwaters look pretty good with white laces, which makes sense cause the emeralds came w/ white laces and we all know they were fire. on another note, ithink i'ma get rid of my hot reds today. they cool & all, but i feel like: non OG cw FTL...

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Replace the anthracite with white and the shoe pops a lot more.

^^^these would have looked better. I got both volts and freshwaters, im good. I would only cop these if they were dumb cheap and only to beat up.

Damnit... this is exactly what i initially "hoped" they would turn out like.

Man... this cw had so much potential.

It tears a hole in my soul because i love the griffs so much.

I sport the freshwaters and volts weekly... this would have been stellar
in my gym rotation.

The other two are beginning to wear... Damn.

ya cats sleepin..soon as da next 50% rolls around and these are included they're gonna liquidate from footlocker.
laugh.gif

these along with half cents and am '09s will no longer be included in the 50. i'm pretty sure of this because they are moving like crazy on they'reown. black half cents are all but gone. only the latest c/w of the am '09s is still in stores. and these are soon to be gone as well.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

those rew CWs look sick with those laces
pimp.gif

i too like to switch up the laces

recycled
pimp.gif
OMFG I need a sz 12 in these asap!!!
happy.gif

How do the Griffeys fit?

I'm a size 10 and im gonna invest in a pair since i couldnt get em when the Freshwaters and Volts released.

Although i am still looking for some Freshwaters.

nerd.gif

True to size. Def. just get a 10. My Freshwaters are a 10, and I wear a 10.5, but somebody tried telling me they ran big, so I scooped the 10, got home,tried them on.... too tight. Called niketown the next day, they sold out of the 10.5. Copped the Volts in a 10.5 and they fit perfect.

Back
Top Bottom