Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

they look good, they were all over nyc last weekend. they had a guy at the footlocker on 34th st holding a blk red griffey shoe in his hand and askingcustomers what they thought about the shoes
laugh.gif
i told him the shoelooked cool but it sucked for him that they got him in the front of the store holding a shoe asking customers for their opinion. he was just like
laugh.gif
god i hate this job
laugh.gif

i just got back last night, are these pretty avaiable around so cal? i haven't got a chance to check spots around the area yet

^^^Nice guy, I wud have thrown the shoe at ur face n asked u if that sucked
J/K I seen a guy doing the same thing a few days ago 34th, SMH the things these stores do to make a sale

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

J/K I seen a guy doing the same thing a few days ago 34th, SMH the things these stores do to make a sale

laugh.gif
i wasn't being rude about it lol, i was telling him about howi used to work retail and they tried to get us to do the same type of crap at the job i used to work at. dude was cool though, he was one of the people whowas willing to take care of me this weekend with the 50%

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

laugh.gif
i wasn't being rude about it lol, i was telling him about how i used to work retail and they tried to get us to do the same type of crap at the job i used to work at. dude was cool though, he was one of the people who was willing to take care of me this weekend with the 50%

oo ok, I need to head out to 34th for the 50 myself, but today is lookin nasty

Id have far rather had the retro of the 3rd og colorway than those. Way too much black imo; not even tempted to get those.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

CharmCityKid wrote:

may cop these on the 50 this weekend.
wink.gif

hmmm..... i would have thought they would be excluded.

they are, but there are ways around that.
wink.gif

saw these in person today for the 1st time and i must say these def. look much better in person. looks like infrared imo. these are much nicer than i thought.they were flying off the shelves.

My spot still hasn't gotten these in yet. I can't wait til they come in. The suspense is killing me. Copping 2 pairs for $110 each.

I just got my pair yesterday. I'm highly satisfied with my purchase. I think these will be one of those under appreciate cw's

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Suggested retail is $140 and Footlocker is asking $145! Argh!

Yea the footaction by my way has them for 145 too. They are still worth it.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Suggested retail is $140 and Footlocker is asking $145! Argh!

Yea the footaction by my way has them for 145 too. They are still worth it.

I do agree these are worth it. I happen to like this pair over the last 2 released. I just wish I would have gone a half size bigger on my last 2 pairs. Iusually walk in ask my size and don't bother trying them on. The narrow front kills those with wide feet.

I kno this is the wrong thread but i didnt feel like digging up the old griffey thread... but any one kno where to find this shirt or the black one like this??

334j2av.jpg

looks infrared, which is what i like most about them. although i didn't like them at 1st and talked dow on them, they turned out to be ok.

k0n3gm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom