Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

This is last time I buy sneakers in nyc that cost me $158 wiyh this new tax crap, oh well still worth it

and these are flying of the shelf downtown

i like the breds better than the freshwaters but im still lookin for the damn volts. those are on the top of my list.

i have not seen these in person yet, but they are at the ftl in mondawmin. my peeps called & told me. personally, i'm not too keen on these simply b/cit ain't one of the OG colorways that i fell in love with back in '97 when they originally released. may cop on the next 50.

These are out in Jersey. Seen em yesterday. Gonna wait til they go on sale plus a 30% employee discount.

My dude told me that the foot Locker in Fredericksburg, VA got them last Friday as well. Potomac Mills more than likely has them as well if you wanna make thattrip from up north.

I seen em today at footlocker and I seen the Bo Jacksons OG cw and my decision was easy.....Bo Jacksons!!!! I still like that cw for the griffs. But I'mnot gonna pay retail. I'll have my boy at footlocker gimme his discount.

Originally Posted by air max 87

IMO volts would've been better if they were yellow.....
then they wouldn't be volts....and everyone would've been cryin how they altered da OG colors.

looks how Nike did da duke uptempos dirty....

Hopefully these go up on eastbay before the bing deal expires
nerd.gif

nvm...its over
frown.gif

Any one know retail sorry if
Posted didn't wanna dig threw all pages
I love the color more then the previous releases

I didn't even realize these were out yet. They will be copped on first sight. I've been waiting a while for these.

On another note... you know what I would love to see?... some Griffey Max 1 Lows w/o the strap. If done right they could be dope. Can we get someone with PSskills on this?

Seen em at Foot Locker yesterday..They ok...Want the Freshwaters/Volts before I go after these if I decide I want them.

I was kinda bored today so i drew up this alternative red colorway. I know its not the fanciest drawing but tell me what you think of the colorway.

20fyv7n.png

Back
Top Bottom