Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I know this is the "freshwater" thread, but IMO these don't deserve their own thread.
Really?  
eyes.gif

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2011/03/10/nike-air-griffey-max-2/

Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2.jpg
Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2-4.jpg
Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2-7.jpg
Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2-8.jpg

Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2-2.jpg

Oh I see Nike is dead set on @#$%in' up another classic.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by CtsFinest82

could someone ps the volt colorway in these?

Or A Hot Red/Anthracite Colorway.

both of these PLEASE....

Well, normally I let someone else do the photoshops, but I guess ill do nike's work for them this time:

Volt

Red

Blue

Max 95' recolor

Thats my best shot anyway. I know others on here can prolly do better.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by CtsFinest82

could someone ps the volt colorway in these?

Or A Hot Red/Anthracite Colorway.

both of these PLEASE....

Well, normally I let someone else do the photoshops, but I guess ill do nike's work for them this time:

Volt

Red

Blue

Max 95' recolor

Thats my best shot anyway. I know others on here can prolly do better.

Trydan ~ Some of those ain't bad. The red ones could use a deeper red (less orangey), while the blue ones could be a bit darker, but that works. I also personally prefer the grey midsole to be white, with the white bit to be black, but that's just me.

laugh.gif
the volt 95's aren't for me, but I'm sure there will be a few cats diggin that c/w.

Trydan ~ Some of those ain't bad. The red ones could use a deeper red (less orangey), while the blue ones could be a bit darker, but that works. I also personally prefer the grey midsole to be white, with the white bit to be black, but that's just me.

laugh.gif
the volt 95's aren't for me, but I'm sure there will be a few cats diggin that c/w.

Anyone who owned the originals, how do these feel comfort wise? I hve never owned a pair of these bad boys.. Do they come out the same day as the Retro 7's in April? 

Anyone who owned the originals, how do these feel comfort wise? I hve never owned a pair of these bad boys.. Do they come out the same day as the Retro 7's in April? 

Originally Posted by solezprogression

White/Orange joints are dope!

I agree.....I'm all for new colorways on griffeys.

max 95 ps is nice also...I would wear those, eventhough i would never wear the actual max 95 neons

Originally Posted by solezprogression

White/Orange joints are dope!

I agree.....I'm all for new colorways on griffeys.

max 95 ps is nice also...I would wear those, eventhough i would never wear the actual max 95 neons

Back
Top Bottom