Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

I know this is the "freshwater" thread, but IMO these don't deserve their own thread.
Really?  
eyes.gif

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2011/03/10/nike-air-griffey-max-2/

Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2.jpg
Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2-4.jpg
Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2-7.jpg
Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2-8.jpg

Nike-Air-Griffey-Max-2-2.jpg

I changed the thread title to reflect the upcoming releases.

But, why orange before ANY of the other team colors? What's the connection between the Griff 2's and orange??

But, why orange before ANY of the other team colors? What's the connection between the Griff 2's and orange??

Originally Posted by PTone

They don't look bad, but nobodies going to buy them for the price and colorway. They're going to hit outlets hard.

Why didn't they do black and red? Nike makes no sense sometimes.

They don't look bad, but nobodies going to buy them for the price and colorway. They're going to hit outlets hard.

Why didn't they do black and red? Nike makes no sense sometimes.

yeah, those dont even look good. and the shape looks off, like it should be longer, but not as high...but i'm no expert

yeah, those dont even look good. and the shape looks off, like it should be longer, but not as high...but i'm no expert

yeah, sneakerheads and enthusists alike have railed HARD against sig sneakers that have no correlation to da player in regards

to respective colorways...

they should've made a black and red colorway cincy colorway, a couple of mariner colorways, and borrow da volt colorway from

da first ones and add em here.

yeah, sneakerheads and enthusists alike have railed HARD against sig sneakers that have no correlation to da player in regards

to respective colorways...

they should've made a black and red colorway cincy colorway, a couple of mariner colorways, and borrow da volt colorway from

da first ones and add em here.

Back
Top Bottom