Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Damn. Deadstock shoes just lost a potential customer. I only deal with:

NikeStore
FlightclubNY
PickYourShoes

Or buying instore. Never had any issues doing things that way.

Damn. Deadstock shoes just lost a potential customer. I only deal with:

NikeStore
FlightclubNY
PickYourShoes

Or buying instore. Never had any issues doing things that way.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I see that you can't use the FTL coupon online. I will have to try my luck in store tomorrow. 

Not anymore it ain't...called my hoh and they say it's a go unless corporate changes it within the time of release...well I guess they just made the decision

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I see that you can't use the FTL coupon online. I will have to try my luck in store tomorrow. 

Not anymore it ain't...called my hoh and they say it's a go unless corporate changes it within the time of release...well I guess they just made the decision

I got mines today and they are just sexy.. They look kind of huge for a size 11, but they fit true to size.. They feel hard on the bottom, which I didn't expect, but they are comfortable still..

I got mines today and they are just sexy.. They look kind of huge for a size 11, but they fit true to size.. They feel hard on the bottom, which I didn't expect, but they are comfortable still..

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

DO NOT DEAL WITH DEADSTOCKSHOES.com!

They e-mailed me TODAY (the day before the release) to tell me my order was canceled! I pre-ordered these on March 26th, the day they put them up! They could not have told me earlier? I already knew they were notorious for not sending out tracking numbers since I have dealt with them and Shoetrends previously. I've been a loyal customer since 2000 when I bought the first Penny 1 retro from them. This is unacceptable. PLUS they still have my $105 for the Air Max 95s I bought in the same order and guess what, no refund for those.

BEWARE!

No refund on the maxes... so i guess it's hindsight to say they aren't refunding you for the griffs either?

That's mad strange. I've only ordered from them one other time and that was back in 08 (the zoom flight
95's and ATC Lavas - same order).

Hum... that's funky cuz I copped the same day as well.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

DO NOT DEAL WITH DEADSTOCKSHOES.com!

They e-mailed me TODAY (the day before the release) to tell me my order was canceled! I pre-ordered these on March 26th, the day they put them up! They could not have told me earlier? I already knew they were notorious for not sending out tracking numbers since I have dealt with them and Shoetrends previously. I've been a loyal customer since 2000 when I bought the first Penny 1 retro from them. This is unacceptable. PLUS they still have my $105 for the Air Max 95s I bought in the same order and guess what, no refund for those.

BEWARE!

No refund on the maxes... so i guess it's hindsight to say they aren't refunding you for the griffs either?

That's mad strange. I've only ordered from them one other time and that was back in 08 (the zoom flight
95's and ATC Lavas - same order).

Hum... that's funky cuz I copped the same day as well.

Yes they're on Swoosh. Just got 3 pairs for $278 shipped.
pimp.gif

i was almost going to get a pair

but i changed my mind as i said i been getting the griffeys cheap from outlets so i hope i do the same with this this shoe

i was almost going to get a pair

but i changed my mind as i said i been getting the griffeys cheap from outlets so i hope i do the same with this this shoe

Back
Top Bottom