Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

^^^^^ why 3? occasional wear, keep on ice, daily shoe/trade?
One of my favorite shoes, had to do it.
happy.gif

DAMN @ 5...I only bought one...the only shoe i could see myself having mutliples of more than 2 pair is Air Force 1 Low White/White.

DAMN @ 5...I only bought one...the only shoe i could see myself having mutliples of more than 2 pair is Air Force 1 Low White/White.

^^^^^^ Junior's shoes aren't on the mainstream level of Jordan's. Even though this is a highly sought after OG colorway, and I believe this is the first retro?

^^^^^^ Junior's shoes aren't on the mainstream level of Jordan's. Even though this is a highly sought after OG colorway, and I believe this is the first retro?

nah, they retrod these in '03, a few colorways

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Sure?

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Sure?

i believe him cause PYS has a couple sold out sizes in some colors i never seen...NDC is getting bodied out of this shoe. no 9-9.5, no 10.5-11, or 12-13.

i believe him cause PYS has a couple sold out sizes in some colors i never seen...NDC is getting bodied out of this shoe. no 9-9.5, no 10.5-11, or 12-13.

Back
Top Bottom