Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

^sold my white/red pair too back then. i always wanted the grey/matoon colorway they released back in 2003 aswell

both of those colorways rotted on shelves in 2003

this shoe classic

^ same here. fell asleep way too early last night
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Heads up to anyone trying to use the $30 off footlocker coupon you can't use it on the shoe alone since it is launch day, buy some socks or shoe cleaner with em

Heads up to anyone trying to use the $30 off footlocker coupon you can't use it on the shoe alone since it is launch day, buy some socks or shoe cleaner with em

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

wait... so are you referring to buying them in the store or online? guide me so i can use the coupon....

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

wait... so are you referring to buying them in the store or online? guide me so i can use the coupon....

Easy cop this morning, they run a bit narrow to me but I have wide feet. Now I can give my wallet a much needed break lol.

Easy cop this morning, they run a bit narrow to me but I have wide feet. Now I can give my wallet a much needed break lol.

THANKS BLACK IM GOING TO GO TO MY LOCAL FOOTLOCKER N SEE IF I CAN BUY 2 PAIRS WITH THE 30$ OFF.... IM GOING TO TRADE IN MY AIR HUARACHES FOR THESE...

THANKS BLACK IM GOING TO GO TO MY LOCAL FOOTLOCKER N SEE IF I CAN BUY 2 PAIRS WITH THE 30$ OFF.... IM GOING TO TRADE IN MY AIR HUARACHES FOR THESE...

Back
Top Bottom