Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by larrivee7

No.....the OGs are comfy like woah. Can't speak for earlier retros, but they're still retros so I don't doubt that they're less comfortable. These though....
2u5u8sx.jpg

I tried on the retros in person, and it was really disappointing. I wasn't expecting them to feel the same, but they were bad enough I completely did a 180 on buying one of my favorite shoes ever.
i should know this but what year did the Og's release ?
there in really good condition for a shoe with a air bubble 
pimp.gif

I was thinking the same thing about the condition

I would try changing insoles.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by larrivee7

No.....the OGs are comfy like woah. Can't speak for earlier retros, but they're still retros so I don't doubt that they're less comfortable. These though....
2u5u8sx.jpg

I tried on the retros in person, and it was really disappointing. I wasn't expecting them to feel the same, but they were bad enough I completely did a 180 on buying one of my favorite shoes ever.
i should know this but what year did the Og's release ?
there in really good condition for a shoe with a air bubble 
pimp.gif

I was thinking the same thing about the condition

I would try changing insoles.

Originally Posted by DollaDP

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

can someone post a pic of the OG White Griffey IIs that dropped? I want to compare them to the ones coming out in July....

**nvm

Griffey+2+Max+wht.jpg
OGs
nike-air-griffey-max-ii-white-black-photo-blue.jpg
July '11
Are these still releasing? Haven't heard any update or seen any more photos. I want these even though I wish they had kept them closer to the OG

nice colorway 

Originally Posted by DollaDP

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

can someone post a pic of the OG White Griffey IIs that dropped? I want to compare them to the ones coming out in July....

**nvm

Griffey+2+Max+wht.jpg
OGs
nike-air-griffey-max-ii-white-black-photo-blue.jpg
July '11
Are these still releasing? Haven't heard any update or seen any more photos. I want these even though I wish they had kept them closer to the OG

nice colorway 

Saw the navy blues yesterday on the ave didn't ask the price but they look like a really nice summer shoe.. Those release this weekend? Still lookin for my summer jam outfit... =D

Saw the navy blues yesterday on the ave didn't ask the price but they look like a really nice summer shoe.. Those release this weekend? Still lookin for my summer jam outfit... =D

The white sleeve kills me on those. If it was black it would be an insta-cop and usually I don't go crazy over minor changes but something about it irks me.

The white sleeve kills me on those. If it was black it would be an insta-cop and usually I don't go crazy over minor changes but something about it irks me.

Back
Top Bottom