Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

I agree about the comfort, or lack there of. Never had the OG's for comparison tho...

I agree about the comfort, or lack there of. Never had the OG's for comparison tho...

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

can someone post a pic of the OG White Griffey IIs that dropped? I want to compare them to the ones coming out in July....

**nvm

Griffey+2+Max+wht.jpg
OGs

found a random pair of these in 2003 in a shoe store in xela, guatemala. weirdest shoe find for me ever. they were the equivalent of $150 and i was a broke college student, so i couldn't cop them. 

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

can someone post a pic of the OG White Griffey IIs that dropped? I want to compare them to the ones coming out in July....

**nvm

Griffey+2+Max+wht.jpg
OGs

found a random pair of these in 2003 in a shoe store in xela, guatemala. weirdest shoe find for me ever. they were the equivalent of $150 and i was a broke college student, so i couldn't cop them. 

No love for the blues dropping today?

Would cop if was some other time, too much coming out soon and these aren't on my must have list.

No love for the blues dropping today?

Would cop if was some other time, too much coming out soon and these aren't on my must have list.

^^^^After feeling how uncomfortable the Freshwaters are, I don't think I'll be copping anymore colorways. I didn't have the OG's, but I had the last retros, and they were just as comfortable as Griffey 1's. These things actually kind of hurt due to cheaper materials and just poor construction. Same as the 2011 Penny 1's. Sure that shoe was never super comfortable, but they're even worse now. I might even sell my Freshwaters. Wore them once out, and twice around the house seeing if they would break in a little. They don't.

^^^^After feeling how uncomfortable the Freshwaters are, I don't think I'll be copping anymore colorways. I didn't have the OG's, but I had the last retros, and they were just as comfortable as Griffey 1's. These things actually kind of hurt due to cheaper materials and just poor construction. Same as the 2011 Penny 1's. Sure that shoe was never super comfortable, but they're even worse now. I might even sell my Freshwaters. Wore them once out, and twice around the house seeing if they would break in a little. They don't.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I thought the same thing when I got them from deadstockshoes.com. I thought they would feel super comfortable, but I was wrong. So I thought maybe they just need to be broken in, but once again, they hurt the bottom of my feet. I am very curious on how the 1997 griffeys felt.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I thought the same thing when I got them from deadstockshoes.com. I thought they would feel super comfortable, but I was wrong. So I thought maybe they just need to be broken in, but once again, they hurt the bottom of my feet. I am very curious on how the 1997 griffeys felt.

Back
Top Bottom