Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

89f35b9145b2623fc86bc4c6b8fe98738c568a1.jpg

See, now im sad because these wont come out............These would be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!  Damn, PLEASE nike do something like this!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

Those arent too bad SP. Tho I would color the front white leather to black, and the swoosh fill to white mabye, but good job there sir. Wallys reds are decent too, im just not a fan of alot of red on my kicks.

I think the ps colors I did will vary with how peoples monitor settings are on the other end, but they looked fine on my screen at least. My 95 recolor attempt was just a shot in the dark really, I couldnt think of any real improvements I could make over the og colorways lol.

Those arent too bad SP. Tho I would color the front white leather to black, and the swoosh fill to white mabye, but good job there sir. Wallys reds are decent too, im just not a fan of alot of red on my kicks.

I think the ps colors I did will vary with how peoples monitor settings are on the other end, but they looked fine on my screen at least. My 95 recolor attempt was just a shot in the dark really, I couldnt think of any real improvements I could make over the og colorways lol.

^ I went with the white toe-cap and booty/tongue just to give a bit of contrast... or else it'd end up looking too much like the OG!
laugh.gif

^ I went with the white toe-cap and booty/tongue just to give a bit of contrast... or else it'd end up looking too much like the OG!
laugh.gif

Yeah your right SP, I think the way they are put together make it difficult to come up with decent alternate colorways. Didnt the og's only have two back in 97?

Yeah your right SP, I think the way they are put together make it difficult to come up with decent alternate colorways. Didnt the og's only have two back in 97?

anybody know if there's going to be 3m inside the side piping?

Would be a good look.

Charmcity... tight image. Look great without socks.

anybody know if there's going to be 3m inside the side piping?

Would be a good look.

Charmcity... tight image. Look great without socks.

I called Niketown.com and they said the black colorway indeed comes out April 23rd.. 

Back
Top Bottom