Nike Air Griffin? Why not?

Alright, alright now WHERE are they gonna drop those daring red Fly Bys he's rocking in the contest?!

Alright, alright now WHERE are they gonna drop those daring red Fly Bys he's rocking in the contest?!

I agree, all reds he was rocking were sick.  I like the pair he was wearing last night in soph vs rookie game also.  Start releasing them Nike.  

I agree, all reds he was rocking were sick.  I like the pair he was wearing last night in soph vs rookie game also.  Start releasing them Nike.  

[h1]Blake Griffin: Hyperdunk 2011 Ten Point Oh![/h1]
SORRY FOR THE NINJAHOOD PICS LOL!!!! These are straight from NikeBasketball Facebook. MUST COP!!!!!!!!

Crop_1_Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_latpair.jpg

Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_L_LAT_glow_REDUCED.jpg

Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_lat3qrtB_REDUCED.jpg

Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_5763_REDUCED.jpg
Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_BOT_REDUCED.jpg

[h1]Blake Griffin: Hyperdunk 2011 Ten Point Oh![/h1]
SORRY FOR THE NINJAHOOD PICS LOL!!!! These are straight from NikeBasketball Facebook. MUST COP!!!!!!!!

Crop_1_Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_latpair.jpg

Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_L_LAT_glow_REDUCED.jpg

Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_lat3qrtB_REDUCED.jpg

Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_5763_REDUCED.jpg
Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_BOT_REDUCED.jpg

He did have on Fly By's in the dunk competition.

...Didn't he? I swear I saw Fly By's. He was lacing them while sitting on the Sprite box. I could of swore I saw them. Black ankle strap and all.

He did have on Fly By's in the dunk competition.

...Didn't he? I swear I saw Fly By's. He was lacing them while sitting on the Sprite box. I could of swore I saw them. Black ankle strap and all.

If anybody could resurrect the "Force" line it would be Blake. Max Force or Hyper Force would work great if executed properly.

If anybody could resurrect the "Force" line it would be Blake. Max Force or Hyper Force would work great if executed properly.

Back
Top Bottom