Nike Air Griffin? Why not?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

laugh.gif
Baron Davis reaction

laugh.gif

and McGees too.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

He did have on Fly By's in the dunk competition.

...Didn't he? I swear I saw Fly By's. He was lacing them while sitting on the Sprite box. I could of swore I saw them. Black ankle strap and all.
Did you guy's also see just before the competition he had on an arm sleeve with the same red seismic pattern on also, like on those HD2011s???...Thought it was like a spider man replica at first but then seeing the pics of those HDs (
pimp.gif
btw), it was that same pattern...

He did have on Fly By's in the dunk competition.

...Didn't he? I swear I saw Fly By's. He was lacing them while sitting on the Sprite box. I could of swore I saw them. Black ankle strap and all.
Did you guy's also see just before the competition he had on an arm sleeve with the same red seismic pattern on also, like on those HD2011s???...Thought it was like a spider man replica at first but then seeing the pics of those HDs (
pimp.gif
btw), it was that same pattern...

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

his dunks werent all that great imo
name two people that can do a 360 off of one foot..... with two hands cocked behind their head??...... or a two hand 360 from basically behind the backboard catching a pass of the side of the backboard being 6'10?.... mind you........ the first attempts of both of his first dunks he could have made and they were the best looking out of all of them.  Look better than the self-alley off the backboard where he put his arm in the rim jumping off one foot as opposed to two like vince, which i could sure is alot more painful and dangerous.

Kid is a freak....... point blank.

his dunks werent all that great imo
name two people that can do a 360 off of one foot..... with two hands cocked behind their head??...... or a two hand 360 from basically behind the backboard catching a pass of the side of the backboard being 6'10?.... mind you........ the first attempts of both of his first dunks he could have made and they were the best looking out of all of them.  Look better than the self-alley off the backboard where he put his arm in the rim jumping off one foot as opposed to two like vince, which i could sure is alot more painful and dangerous.

Kid is a freak....... point blank.

He's just to exciting. He knows what Ppl like. Ppl go bananas when he holds on to the rim for a second or 2. The kid is the future. So long for me thinkin Durantula was gonna be the face and DRose

He's just to exciting. He knows what Ppl like. Ppl go bananas when he holds on to the rim for a second or 2. The kid is the future. So long for me thinkin Durantula was gonna be the face and DRose

Originally Posted by dyyhard

still think mcgees were betters. dunking 2 and 3 balls...it hasnt been done before.

2 balls had been done before. Not on two different hoops though.
I think Demar's dunk where he lobbed it off the backboard to himself and caught it with one hand and went under and around the basket (still, with one hand) to dunk it was the most underrated.

still think mcgees were betters. dunking 2 and 3 balls...it hasnt been done before.

I think Demar's dunk where he lobbed it off the backboard to himself and caught it with one hand and went under and around the basket (still, with one hand) to dunk it was the most underrated.

thoes other guys didnt have a chance..blake already had it in the bag no matter what he did. yes hes an impressive in game dunker. i just didnt care for his dunk contest dunks

thoes other guys didnt have a chance..blake already had it in the bag no matter what he did. yes hes an impressive in game dunker. i just didnt care for his dunk contest dunks

Demar had the best dunk to me by far. Everyone knew that Griffin was going to win 2 months ago so whatever. Just like Nate Robinson was going to win no matter what

Demar had the best dunk to me by far. Everyone knew that Griffin was going to win 2 months ago so whatever. Just like Nate Robinson was going to win no matter what

I liked Blake's dunks a lot. Don't get me wrong. I think he won by a hair. I don't think he could of done anything to win it.

Last year it seemed like Shannon Brown was the consensus to win it. He didn't really do anything creative and never got into the final round. I don't think the judges would of given Blake a pass for a normal dunk.

A robbery to me was last year when Nate somehow got it over Demar. They need to get rid of that NBA.com/text message voting system they've got going on. Although the NBA probably makes money off that with those texts. Another robbery was when Nate got it over Iggy too.

I liked Blake's dunks a lot. Don't get me wrong. I think he won by a hair. I don't think he could of done anything to win it.

Last year it seemed like Shannon Brown was the consensus to win it. He didn't really do anything creative and never got into the final round. I don't think the judges would of given Blake a pass for a normal dunk.

A robbery to me was last year when Nate somehow got it over Demar. They need to get rid of that NBA.com/text message voting system they've got going on. Although the NBA probably makes money off that with those texts. Another robbery was when Nate got it over Iggy too.

bottom line it was a great dunk contest this year (even though I never got to see mcgees lasat dunk, dvr ftl
mad.gif
) all the dunks were pretty exciting, and for the most part original.

Blakes dunks IMO werent very special, but its just how he does em, gets the crowd excited. Mcgees dunks were
eek.gif
crazy.

Blakes kicks were dope! I loved that color scheme from last years asg.

bottom line it was a great dunk contest this year (even though I never got to see mcgees lasat dunk, dvr ftl
mad.gif
) all the dunks were pretty exciting, and for the most part original.

Blakes dunks IMO werent very special, but its just how he does em, gets the crowd excited. Mcgees dunks were
eek.gif
crazy.

Blakes kicks were dope! I loved that color scheme from last years asg.

I think he needs to get either the flight or force line personally. He has that dunking and the ability to make that line big . All he needs is some decent high tops and only do one version of the shoe and he will have a stable line.Hyperdunk 2011 looks fire in that colourway.Air Griffin ,Air Menace (looks like Dennis the Menance) 
laugh.gif

I think he needs to get either the flight or force line personally. He has that dunking and the ability to make that line big . All he needs is some decent high tops and only do one version of the shoe and he will have a stable line.Hyperdunk 2011 looks fire in that colourway.Air Griffin ,Air Menace (looks like Dennis the Menance) 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom