Nike Air Hoop Structure Infrared Sample - First Look

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I saw the white/navy today and boy, those shoes are unusually stiff. I thought these were hot, but they're not
yeah, once i saw those in the store last week, i wasn't feeling them anymore at all...

i'll least check out the infrareds when i see them, but i doubt i'll cop...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Available...
infraredhoopstructure1.jpg

i just want the aqua colorway...and maybe the white infrared we saw samples of a while back

i just saw them during my lunch break.
i have to say i like the originals better. these just look super bulky and fat on my feet.

I want the ''original'' color for sure...but all I have seen around here is the olympic-VI inspired color

what stores are these (infrareds) in? footlockers, champs, footaction, etc?

i at least wanna peep 'em in person...

^ oh...
good deal on the structure's, with taxes I paid $137 for my pair. SMH
I'm returning them right back to NT tomorrow.

^^ damn we ain't even get those out in washington tacoma area!!! Anybody willing to help a nt'er out w that F&F discount since they probablywon't be out here tll its over........

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Buttons ~ how do they fit? thx
Honestly I think a little tight...I'm a 9 in mostly everything cept Penny 2 (those I'm a 9.5)...bought a 9 in the Structures and I need toswitch for the 9.5 ...but then again my foot is wide so that might be it. I'd would say try them on...or if you can't ...wait till you can get a fewother opinions on sizing.

hmm $87? Ima go see what I can do. So buttons lemme ask u this, I remember seeing on the uptempo thread u went a .5 sz down. I did as well to a 10.5. now wouldu say its safe to get an 11?

Back
Top Bottom