Nike Air Hoop Structure Infrared Sample - First Look

Originally Posted by circlelikewolves

nah ill pass! still need the runners in that colorway!
i need the air structure triax 91s in the original colorway too... probably going to pass on the highs for now. but these look pretty dope

thats the one thing im questionable on is the USE of the og colorway EXACTLY on another model.. make the structure RUNNER unique and on its own color pallette.here its almost a sort of knock off..

To the guy saying about whats next air max 1 basketball sneakers?

Well my man there already here u can see these 2 shoes have alot in common with basic design
02airmax1dx2.jpg

nike324829.jpg

Looks to me like the blue chip is air max 1 inspired

Peace
Scottie

Wow! These are actually very nice but I feel like just in this colorway though. Obviously these are hooping shoes but for some reason this colorway would bejust to pretty for me to hoop in.LOL

They're BAD and not in a good way. Shoe looks like a straight high top structure. They don't even look comfortable nor ill. Seeing them in person defis a turn down. Structures are cool but making it into a hoop shoe is def a bad idea

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i came in here expecting a monster, but those aren't bad at all....def interested in how the black/red colorway looks.
Same here. I was wondering what new crap Nike was releasing but these are cool. Nice job.

<>

Nice.

But I think they need some black or grey in the midsole. Maybe a grey speckle pattern.

Originally Posted by s dubl

s dubl wrote:

Id need to see in person, or see pics from different angles before I can make a decision.

on another note....at least Nike did something right. If they're going to release a hybrid type shoe, they released the real version first.

JB...take notes.

yeah, but jb'd never do never do that cause their hybrids are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Ok so these could have been so much worse but anyone else think that this just sets a dangerous precedent?

What next Air Max 1 Hoops?

And these do not make up for the ATC fusion shoe

well, i for one was one of the the few who copped the air max 90 boot in that 1st cw that was like the neon 95s. mad comfy that cw was stylish imo. althougheverybody
tired.gif
ed on em.

well, i haven't seen anyone say it yet so i guess i'm alone on this one, but...

imho, these >>> runners

*puts on flame suit*

Back
Top Bottom