laugh.gif

yeah, that first pair is ugly....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by maldonado

these are fire. second pair is insta-cop

laugh.gif

yeah, that first pair is ugly....

roll.gif

i actually like these. not sure just yet if i will purchase (at some point it's gotta stop!), but they are pretty dope to me!

Im definitely not a hybrid fan, however on the basketball court these would not look bad at all. Assuming they have good traction like the flight lites. Thesedefinitely look better than the dub zeros, spizikes, penny hybrid, all of which are shoes I would never wear, not even to ball in. However, these have myinterest

Nicest hybrid I've seen yet, the 90's look and clear sole helps, lol. I'd love to see a blk/wht version. HOT!

Probably one of the best hybrid/fusion shoes Nike or Jordan has done yet. I don't really like that colorway (I know it's OG structure colorway,don't care), but the design looks pretty good. If that white/navy/red c/w comes out, I'll probably try to cop these.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

well, i haven't seen anyone say it yet so i guess i'm alone on this one, but...

imho, these >>> runners

*puts on flame suit*

i think they are 1000% better than the runners...

the shape of this shoe makes em look GOOD*******

Decent idea...the result is a very early 90s basketball show.

BUT, they messed up on the design. It's way to rounded, the toe and area around the midsole need to be more square to match that 90s look. These have alittle modern vibe to them which kinda ruins the design if you ask me

I feel this entire concept is risky but could pay off. The Air Max 90 boot didnt sell very well at all. However boots rarely do. But for basketball this seemslike a great concept that would work with lots more styles. Seems like a perfect point guard shoe: steve nash, tony parker etc. Not really liking this firstcolorway though.

Now that I think about it, this shoe reminds me more of a Men's Volleyball shoe instead.... Air Diggs..... anyone else feel me on that?

OK so where is every1 seeing this "second pair" at? The shoe is laser blue on one side and infrared on the other just like the structures. The twopics are the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom