Nike Air Huarache Bball 2012 (SUMMER 2012 - CounterKicks.com)

Not sure if anyone seen these pics.  These versions(with the "free" mesh toebox?) actually look pretty nice.  A lot better than I originally thought based off the earlier pictures.
DSC_1807-600x398.jpg

Not sure if anyone seen these pics.  These versions(with the "free" mesh toebox?) actually look pretty nice.  A lot better than I originally thought based off the earlier pictures.
DSC_1807-600x398.jpg

I still prefer the toebox on the QS.  I also don't like when the bottom part of the support cage is the same color as the prime upper color.  I like when it contrasts.
That being said, I'll still cop those blue/grays.  
laugh.gif

I still prefer the toebox on the QS.  I also don't like when the bottom part of the support cage is the same color as the prime upper color.  I like when it contrasts.
That being said, I'll still cop those blue/grays.  
laugh.gif

I can't wait to play some basketball in these. Something about huaraches man I love em. The free sole looks like it truly will function this time allowing full motion of the foot. Has their been a basketball shoe with anything as close to a free sole as this? Not that I can think of and if so I am excited. I think they will be great kicks def will cop up on some.

I can't wait to play some basketball in these. Something about huaraches man I love em. The free sole looks like it truly will function this time allowing full motion of the foot. Has their been a basketball shoe with anything as close to a free sole as this? Not that I can think of and if so I am excited. I think they will be great kicks def will cop up on some.

Gonna ball in mine tomorrow. Probably put up my own mini performance review of these since no one else is doing it

Gonna ball in mine tomorrow. Probably put up my own mini performance review of these since no one else is doing it

Are the mesh toe box ones not going to be NSW releases?  Be careful playing in the QS bballs!

Are the mesh toe box ones not going to be NSW releases?  Be careful playing in the QS bballs!

I haven't played in mine and don't plan on doing so.  As far as I know anything released by Nike Sports Wear is intended for casual wear and not built for performance.

I haven't played in mine and don't plan on doing so.  As far as I know anything released by Nike Sports Wear is intended for casual wear and not built for performance.

White/Blue/Black looks really nice. I would really consider picking those up if they get reduced.

White/Blue/Black looks really nice. I would really consider picking those up if they get reduced.

Where can I find the basketball Huarache in So Cali? I've only seen the running huarache at finishline and foot action, but no basketball

Originally Posted by ehh

Says who?  Anyway, I'm gonna ball in mine and update you guys in a week or two with a little review. =)  I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been wondering about how these play on court.

Where can I find the basketball Huarache in So Cali? I've only seen the running huarache at finishline and foot action, but no basketball

Back
Top Bottom