Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
We're still doing this? OK...They told me that at this moment currently, we are not doing buy back programs for the SBB and the 1s bc the value has been falling dramatically over these last few weeks.  SO....with that said... FOLLOW ME HERE .... don't lose me.... they usually do have buy back programs available but just not right now for the 1s bc they ain't selling.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!?

Last edited:
How about before you go throwing out the whole name calling shindig and do some due diligence first ey? They don't do buy backs for every single shoe, but they do use that business model depending on the type of sneaker you're selling to them. It depends on multiple factors at that given time. I'm sure you're aware of the concepts of supply and demand?
I'm pretty good friends with the LA staff. Due diligence enough?

We're still doing this? OK...They told me that at this moment currently, we are not doing buy back programs for the SBB and the 1s bc the value has been falling dramatically over these last few weeks.  SO....with that said... FOLLOW ME HERE .... don't lose me.... they usually do have buy back programs available but just not right now for the 1s bc they ain't selling.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!?
RIF? Yes.

FCLA turns away shoes because they dont have room because they're sitting.

They've never had a buy back program, ever.

neither does FCNY.

lmk when u gonna paypal me my $100 chris tucker

Last edited:
Oh snap.  I think you're right guys. I was imagining everything.  Recovering from Hard music festival.  That guy on the other line was probably my Voicemail and I thought I was talking to a live person.  Satisfied? 

so are you taking this money bet or u gonna keep googling pics?

like i said gentlemen bet

$100

Banned????? I leave NT for weeks and **** hits the fan?? :lol:

What happened to cuz?
Fam been banned for like 2-3 months. He kept begging for someone to oop him a pair of Chi's and overall annoyance of the thread after repeated warnings that he ignored.......off with his head

He irritating AF so I tune him out in other threads. But enough about him and more about how can I get my 4th pair of Chi's

Yeah, all my other 1's (Bred, shadow grey's) fit TTS to me in my TTS size 9.5, but my size 9.5 chicago's seemed to run smaller...I need a size 10.

I find all the remastered 1s run .5 size small. My lasers are 9.5 and they are like super perfect fit with my Nike running socks. My chicago1s are 10 and they fit like my other 9.5 Jordans, not tight, not loose, just right.

Anyone else agree with this? I have wide feet and felt these 2015 chicagos were tighter as well in my regular size I buy in 1s.

Yeah, all my other 1's (Bred, shadow grey's) fit TTS to me in my TTS size 9.5, but my size 9.5 chicago's seemed to run smaller...I need a size 10.

I find all the remastered 1s run .5 size small. My lasers are 9.5 and they are like super perfect fit with my Nike running socks. My chicago1s are 10 and they fit like my other 9.5 Jordans, not tight, not loose, just right.
Anyone else agree with this? I have wide feet and felt these 2015 chicagos were tighter as well in my regular size I buy in 1s.
I have wide feet but I got my Chicago's TTS, wear them with a variety of socks (elites, drifit, stance socks, etc.) and don't have a problem

Back
Top Bottom