Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Why would you think Nike is stupid for holding back pairs of these for other uses. The og 1s have enough marketing hype to help get rid of all the crap general releases every restock.

Whatevs, are you a 13 yo girl? I was using PTSD which is an actual result of being brainwashed. There is no conspiracy against the sneaker community by Nike. I do however think they are concerned with their site being compromised. Even if they did cancel the release as a marketing ploy, then that's all it is marketing.
I'm actually 16, but not a girl. Sorry d00d. Were you hoping I'd fulfill your fantasies? Sneaker fantasies silly!

Ha ha same here, the moment you ask for detailed pics then poof! They stop replying.
happened again 
mean.gif
 i've lost all hope of attaining these

They brainwash the consumer psychologically by creating a fake supply/demand. If they create a sense of environment where certain models are no longer available due to xyz  reason, then that would result in less pairs out in the market available to be purchased. Thus, thirsty *** ______ can either try to buy up all the pairs due to this smoke screen illusion of there being less pairs in hopes of selling it for more later AND Nike gets it draws people in more for the next release or whatever due to this hype.  In reality, it was just a GR like any other. 

I'd give your premise credence if nike cancelled the release due to a scarcity of resources in production but instead they put out a statement 24 hours before RD that bots are a mother and until further notice no retros (particularly 1s) would be available on SNKRS or NDC. Last time I checked none of what nike did reads marketing and instead reads last ditch effort to salvedge the thing that was suppose to be THE money earner --- which of course they only make money if the sell said items.

Whatevs, are you a 13 yo girl? I was using PTSD which is an actual result of being brainwashed. There is no conspiracy against the sneaker community by Nike. I do however think they are concerned with their site being compromised. Even if they did cancel the release as a marketing ploy, then that's all it is marketing.

I'm actually 16, but not a girl. Sorry d00d. Were you hoping I'd fulfill your fantasies? Sneaker fantasies silly!
I don't have sneaker fantasies young man. You being 16 explains why you think nike is brainwashing people tho.

prob will be, but these won't be on there unless they've resolved the bots problem.  it'd be senseless since the whole purpose of cancelling was to combat bots.

They will re-retro them again.

it's only a matter of time.
With og treatment? I doubt it the release before this was booty cheeks, the leather is so stiff, and the toebox/insoles make my feet hurt after a few hours of wear which is why they sit. I have no issues with any of my other 1's so I was really looking forward to these. Resellers basically are the reason I can't have a pair. Glad I have a pair of sbb's as consolation though...

Last edited:
IMHO I think Nike sent there online pairs to Nike towns and most of you are waiting for "y2k" to happen :rofl:

*edit, that 16 year old kid probably doesn't even know what Y2K is :rofl:

Last edited:
V
IMHO I think Nike sent there online pairs to Nike towns and most of you are waiting for "y2k" to happen :rofl:

*edit, that 16 year old kid probably doesn't even know what Y2K is :rofl:

There's only 2 niketowns (NYC LA) .... And New York ain't get them lol

Back
Top Bottom