Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I swear you guys do this to yourself every single release. You guys have no confidence that you can cop and you psych yourself out of it before you're even given the opportunity
smh they don't want to work for them. The saying goes "You don't work, You don't eat"

Haven't seen this pic posted. WHOSE READY FOR THESE!!

View media item 1470602
BTW, this pic confirms that these will come with a Nike Air box, if that hasn't been confirmed already.

I could give 2 damns about the box. Not like ima wear the box on my head

But the shoes look good man. Not a big fan of the 1's but these are making me think real hard about copping even though i bought the white black already

Even though, I bought the 2013 edition, which sucked btw, I don't like missing out on OG color 1's I know I'm gonna wear extensively. These, being one of those colorways, I'll buy 2 or 3 pairs, to wear, stash, or possibly give away to my brother who starts college later this year..

Even though, I bought the 2013 edition, which sucked btw, I don't like missing out on OG color 1's I know I'm gonna wear extensively. These, being one of those colorways, I'll buy 2 or 3 pairs, to wear, stash, or possibly give away to my brother who starts college later this year..

That would be a dope gift to get.

i'm already camping  
laugh.gif

(FCFS around montreal)

Brotherly love. Repped.

Love that deep, dark shade of red man. And I'm usually not a stickler for "Nike Air" but it just looks SO good on the Chicago colorway especially. 

I'm actually kinda scared. The real ease is 2 months away. You usually see early pairs all over the place. This silence makes me feel uncertain

I'm actually kinda scared. The real ease is 2 months away. You usually see early pairs all over the place. This silence makes me feel uncertain
Why you "scared" of copping shoes man. Exactly what I meant earlier. You guys take yourself out of the game early.

Think logically. 

Bunch of paranoid dudes over shoes :lol:

Exactly :lol: I'll get my pairs one way or another. If, for whatever reason I miss out on the MANY places getting these, I'll cough up resell.

Paying extra dough for peace of mind and time saved >>>

I'm paranoid because I won't be able to pay resell. Parents too strict for me to cough up dough

I'm paranoid because I won't be able to pay resell. Parents too strict for me to cough up dough
Then make your OWN dough. We all paid our dues. My parents were strict about me spending money on shoes when I was younger but when I got my own job and started making my own money, they started to respect it. 

Then make your OWN dough. We all paid our dues. My parents were strict about me spending money on shoes when I was younger but when I got my own job and started making my own money, they started to respect it. 
Yeah, that's what I thought. I don't have class for 4 months so I might find a part-time job

Back
Top Bottom