Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Men being used shoes?
What man buy another mans shoes
You might as well call him daddy
We don't do that in Harlem
#NTLikeDameDash

Srs not srs

18 lmao still in college
You never had a job?

Bruh, I got a job at 15 1/2 making less than minimum wage at McDonald's JUST so I could start being financially independent

Younger cats don't know. If you want something, go get it

You never had a job?

Bruh, I got a job at 15 1/2 making less than minimum wage at McDonald's JUST so I could start being financially independent

Younger cats don't know. If you want something, go get it
Haven't had one. Planning to get one this summer

Haven't had one. Planning to get one this summer
Nothing like going to the store with your own money slamming it on the register and getting whatever
I remember those days
Just use to make me feel accomplished
Best of luck to you.

Nothing like going to the store with your own money slamming it on the register and getting whatever
I remember those days
Just use to make me feel accomplished
Best of luck to you.

a_560x375.jpg.gif

"***** I know guac is extra"

Haven't had one.

Damn shame. You're too old for this. Then you have the nerve to expect your "parents" to buy your Chicagos? You sound like a 12 year old. Grow up, get off your *** and get a job!

Sorry for the rant. Not trying to be mean. This just low key upset me when I read it. Maybe because my mom/dad stop buying me shoes past age 13. I've worked and bought my own shoes since age 15. Not saying that's a good thing or that I'm any better than you because of it. However, unless you're rich, you should understand the importance of work and the value of a dollar as early in life as possible fam.

^everyone's situation is different.  just like everyone has opinions. y does it upset you?  should figure that out first before projecting yourself onto others.

also, rich people are not special

Sorry for the rant. Not trying to be mean. This just low key upset me when I read it. Maybe because my mom/dad stop buying me shoes past age 13. I've worked and bought my own shoes since age 15.

LOL, so your foot didn't grow from 13-15? You're a lucky guy. I always kept my kicks clean and wearable from a young young age, but if I had the same kicks from 13-15 they would probably be beat. But I was OD active back then, riding bikes, sports, man hunt...etc.

Anyway, you should get a job homie, you are 18.

Back
Top Bottom