Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

looks like 161 pairs total....
nerd.gif

Everyone saying they got in for a certain size like there's a limited amount of raffles or something :lol:

Got in easily, hopefully I can hit smh...good luck to everybody that actually want them to wear
Bad luck to the rest! lol it don't matter. I'll be honest, I don't even know what's going on with this release, I just know I paid out the *** to get my pairs months ago and I'll gladly replace one of them with a retail pair if all it took was clicking on Nike's terrible raffle site 50 times.

Got the error first try then logged back in and got in with no issues...

I didn't see the phone verification everyone is talking about... It went straight to choosing size, location, submit right after I logged in.

Entered for my brother's size. No errors, no problem, no phone verification. Probably because I had my Nike+ account verified a long time ago (SBB raffle).

@Skip2MyLou23

Keep it moving bruh....................

this post needs to be repped more thanks for not being greedy

i hope you dudes who sign up for multiple accounts get banned or disqualified. no need for tht crap. people always gotta mess good things up.

hope nike checks addresses too.
Appreciate that @NobleKane    I realized that ole dude is trolling and I don't have time for that nonsense. 

Hope the NT fam that missed out are able to cop their pairs

Man dudes like just got in like a pair promised sad we gotta hope to get pass the error screens for a dang raffle. But rather this than camping, bots, atc services, and backdooring

Back
Top Bottom