Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Entered. No errors, no problem. No verification text because I also had my account verified back during the champ pack 7s. Used iPad.

Don't know why people didn't verify their accounts sooner. They knew what was coming.

Their fault. It's the same as trying to cop from a euro site without registering for an account first.

How do they know they got it right did everyone one that one personally tell him not trolling honestly lots of numbers are thrown out all the time I personally stop caring and just enter u was going to enter if there was 10 pairs anyways

Just saw this... 
laugh.gif

someone on twitter who usually posts stock numbers , they got it right for the oreo 4s
how do you KNOW they got em right for the oreo 4s though?? did nike come out and say how many they had?

Entered. No errors, no problem. No verification text because I also had my account verified back during the champ pack 7s. Used iPad.

Don't know why people didn't verify their accounts sooner. They knew what was coming.
How'd you verify your account?  My main account must be verified too (probably did it a long time ago and have no memory) because I didn't get a text request...

i mean anything over a size 11 is less popular but i did it just to be sure

this is based on my beliefof how they do their raffle system

a whole hour of raffle time though. they have to have a good amount of pairs

I think the whole hours is cause they don't want the servers crashing and bombarded then people not being able to enter due to time. Then people start selling scripts to log in faster and we have another bot situation again.

I don't expect more pairs just gives a better chance for everyone to enter

I made it in!

My phone wasn't letting the text come in

had to go to a different carrier

Smart move would be for them to make 300,000 extra pairs, since everyone is thirsty for these low cost "high top air force ones". They might as well flood the market since mostly all the Jordan from this year that have released have sat in store.

All that time my phone wouldn't receive the code (checked all the settings) used my sisters number and it worked ASAP ...bruh

Damn, I almost forgot about this raffle.

Just entered for a 10.5

Phone number already verified from the Bourdeaux 7s raffle, which I won.

how do you KNOW they got em right for the oreo 4s though?? did nike come out and say how many they had?
there is ways, kinda of you check if sizes are loaded type of thing lol, people were able to tell how many pairs of yeezy boosts were loaded on adidas for the release

Nike wouldn't waste their time with 161 pairs. They probably would have just sent those to University of Michigan basketball and football team.

Back
Top Bottom