Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
i just dont get why this is so complicated for others 
laugh.gif

Does anyone know how to register an existing NDC account for the Nike+ raffle? I just created a new account and I it asked for a mobile number during the setup and then I received the text verification. However for my old account I don't see anyway to do it. Is the only way to be eligible for the drawings by creating a brand new account?

Does anyone know how to register an existing NDC account for the Nike+ raffle? I just created a new account and I it asked for a mobile number during the setup and then I received the text verification. However for my old account I don't see anyway to do it. Is the only way to be eligible for the drawings by creating a brand new account?
NDC and Nike+ are the same thing, you don't need to make a new account

When you click "Get Started", you have the option to log into an existing account and do the verification if you haven't done so already or create a new account

When you click "Get Started", you have the option to log into an existing account and do the verification if you haven't done so already or create a new account

Thanks. When I clicked the "Get Started" during the raffle it allowed me to sign in with my old account and enter the raffle but I never did any verification of my mobile number on that account. As a matter of fact the number on that account is my home landline number.

So does that mean only new accounts need to do the text verification? I have never done with my old account, only did it with the new one i just created.

New or old, if you've never done the verification, it will require you to do so once you log in

Thanks. When I clicked the "Get Started" during the raffle it allowed me to sign in with my old account and enter the raffle but I never did any verification of my mobile number on that account. As a matter of fact the number on that account is my home landline number.

I wouldn't worry about it if it didn't ask you.

All of these NT email notifications popping up with "Air Jordan 1" giving me little strokes. :stoneface:
Same is happening to me when I receive texts.

This is my first raffle (I don't do them because I think they're rigged) but I definitely don't like this new system I can't take the suspense.

Last edited:
I think he's (AT) decent enough with PS, but he probably didnt give AF and slapped that out quick because he knew SOME wouldn't know any better. ...and think it was actually a real confirmation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom