Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I had trouble logging in on the screen that says unlock to purchase. I tried logging in the regular way and it worked fine.

That sucks, doesn't make sense though, what if you had like 3 brothers all wanting to get the same shoe?? Flawed system honestly.
It is in that sense. Nike has access to account history if you escalate it, they'll be able to see the order history for you and your brother's. If all 4 of y'all copping random sizes the jig will be up.

Last edited:
I logged in this morning to purchase my pair. First try said too much traffic, I immediately tried again and it worked. Now I can't even log in to Nike.com

No I g
It is in that sense. Nike has access to account history if you escalate it, they'll be able to see the order history for you and your brother's. If all 4 of y'all copping random sizes the jig will be up.
I get that they have to be fair, but yeah dude shouldn't have used same names. But dude saying brothers can't use same ip, lol. I'm sure others in here have brothers that try to get the same shoes as them. So idk why if one wins, and other fails, he should be punished. JS.

Last night, as I was awaiting the results of the raffle, I stumbled across an ebay buy-it-now auction for a used pair of OG 85s in great condition -160+plus shipping. I didn't win the raffle, but didn't really care so much after scoring the OGs. Anyway, I had already picked up a pair of Chi 15's for a decent resell 2 weeks ago, but it would have been cool to scoop a pair at retail. Congrats to all you who did.

Last edited:
Last night, as I was awaiting the results of the raffle, I stumbled across an ebay buy-it-now auction for a used pair of OG 85s in great condition -160+plus shipping. I didn't win the raffle, but didn't really care so much after scoring the OGs. Anyway, I had already picked up a pair of Chi 15's for a decent resell 2 weeks ago, but it would have been cool to scoop a pair at retail. Congrats to all you who did.

Damn what was the size + price?

I wonder how many that won was using an apple product or mobile number is associated with an IPhone. I think these raffles and waiting in line is highly favored toward Apple customers. There is a reason why 90% of snkrs app orders go through while others on a laptop, mobile or tablet get the waiting in line message forever and a day.
Maybe apple made a offer that nike couldn't refuse 
wink.gif

I'd rather fight with Bots than deal with 100,000,000 raffles being entered into the system, and then Nike only choosing 200.

You have a better chance putting in 200 in a damn slot machine and hitting the jackpot then winning a raffle that millions of people around the world have 1 hour to enter.

It's a system that's designed to purportedly weed out the bots, but there are still multiple account users, always devising devious ways to get one step ahead of everyone else.

Nike's system is fair in theory, but there is still stricter regulations they could use to prevent people from entering with 35 email accounts, knowing damn well if they hit multiple times they're gonna cash out lol.

Back
Top Bottom