Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
They were not able to find me in the system, however, got an email for a reserved pair. Nothing is making sense right now. My issue has been escalated to a supervisor and still on the phone with them.
really? my email is in the system but they've sent me multiple password resets with no change. i am still unable to log in. are you able to log in through the regular website and not the product page? I'm not able to log in through either. i am also on the phone with a rep. i really don't wanna lose a pair
roll.gif

Seriously. At least with a rejection e-mail, i know I won't have a chance but to receive an e-mail and not have my e-mail pull up as an account is ridculous. I was prompted to create an account with the same e-mail because it wasn't in the system. I was able to create an another account using the same e-mail without a duplication error. However when I log in with the e-mail I just created, it says I do not have access.

I refuse to get off the phone until I get my shoes!

Stay on the phone until you get your pair. It ain't right, and you seem to be the only person this happened with

lol.. where are all the people that said " wait till the NDC restock, prices gonna drop!"   FOH

Yeaaah..soo..I'm getting off the phone with you now...but keep trying throughout the day. What fantastic customer service SMH
lol same response i got. this is a joke, they better honor all the emails that weren't able to check out. I'm in the system!

Nike has been doing a solid job of pissing off and/or alienating its customers. 

I am glad to say that outside of the UNCs dropping in a few days, the ONLY pair I am interested in purchasing are the Flu games next May.

Tired of Nike's ********. 

im with you guys..

trying to check out for a reserved pair but its not accepting my email and password.. smh

I had a similar issue this morning. I clicked on the link at 7 am pacific and logged in. As soon as I pressed unlocked it stated that I didn't have access to purchase the shoes. I called customer service and waited 45 mins to speak to someone. Rep told me other people having issues like this all morning. She asked that I try again in an hour or two. Tried again at 9 am and it finally went through.

My wife got the email saying she reserved but log in says she has no access. She called got a rude rep that terminated the call...

I didn't win either and although I love Jordan 1s I refuse to drop $300+ on Jordan 1. On to the UNC's

Back
Top Bottom