Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I think its the phone number that trips off them to ban people. There could be brothers, sisters, spouses with same address, ip, even same names (sr., jr. iii) but if you are verifying with the same phone, you're setting yourself up to be banned...maybe I'm wrong, but I used two diff phones w diff nike accounts and names, one won, one didn't

I think its the phone number that trips off them to ban people. There could be brothers, sisters, spouses with same address, ip, even same names (sr., jr. iii) but if you are verifying with the same phone, you're setting yourself up to be banned...maybe I'm wrong, but I used two diff phones w diff nike accounts and names, one won, one didn't

You can not use the same number.

Winning a raffle straight to being banned for life 
sick.gif

Can't use same number....had 'legitmatly' multiple accounts (run club, from when I was in the UK, etc) and had actually validated with same number....around the SBB/Pinnacle raffle I attempted to enter with the accounts and Nike told me I needed to 're-validate' my accounts and that's when I was informed I couldn't use the same number. #LoopHoleClosed

Post you access code if you already checked out your pair

I wanna see if can be used twice
Or it just unlocks the screen so you can pick a size left n buy

Post it bro!

The code did not allow me to change sizes. It was strictly for the size I entered into the raffle.

I sent a follow up to nike to see if they would expand as to why i was banned.
I'll save you some time.

As soon as you get the email the shoes are history.

No amount of complaining will do anything.

They do not care if you are married, have brothers, sisters, cousins, whatever.

They have a system that detects anomalies.

I'm sure they have a fantastic database now to reference, as if the one they already had wasn't good enough to ban people left and right.

Finally, it is their right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

Trust me. Nike's annual restock will be coming in about a month. They always do a random restock for the past 2-3 yrs in November. These chi 1's will be in that restock. Especially from the cancelled orders

Wonder why they are just sending out the bans with no reasoning. I see what's going to end up happening here. They are going to just piss people off and spam the raffle just for it to be unclaim city

For the people who got access codes after the purchase period closed, did your shoes ship yet?

Wonder why they are just sending out the bans with no reasoning. I see what's going to end up happening here. They are going to just piss people off and spam the raffle just for it to be unclaim city

The system will purge any identified accts that were Meg'd before the system starts selecting winners ... So no fears of massive amounts of unclaimed pairs. They actually were Megging folks during the live beta of SNKRS at the top of the year.

Yeah, or at least re-raffle their pairs. What I'm hoping for is a list of banned names/accounts that will keep these people out of NDC, so in the future they are weeded out of drawings. 
Im glad nike did this. Cuts out scammers and lets honest people flourish.

Back
Top Bottom