Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
My original shipping ETA was 10/7 and just checked tracking a few minutes ago and now it's moved up a day to 10/6. That's never happened to me before with NDC. These Chi's must've been sitting already packed in the Memphis warehouse waiting to be shipped since May.
roll.gif

On the 2 pairs I won... I used the same IP to enter, and both accounts have the same billing address... My Name, Mobile, and CC, the other is my Wife's Name, Mobile and CC.

Last edited:
[thread="607957"]I don't really see where the confusion is here. 1 entry per person means 1 entry with all their info; payment, address, email, phone number, etc. If the shoes end up in your hands in the end that's fine because they were basically ooped/sold to you. [/thread]

You using someone else's info to enter yourself is against the rules and will get you caught and rightfully (IMO) banned. You are basically borrowing someone else's info and saying you are them. 
I see what you're saying, but whatever. If I can get more people to help me out, I don't see why I wouldn't enlist their help. Do you not have any friends you can ask?

Has nothing to do with the retros but I went to the Rise of The Sneaker Culture exhibit and they had these pristine OG Chicago 1s. The shape is totally different than the 1's that have been releasing lately. I now need these retros so bad what's the price on resell lately to cop. I'm pretty much out of options since I failed on the nike release.

View media item 1733949
View media item 1733950

I rarely see '85s in as good of shapes as in the exhibit saw a cat form Japan offering a pair for around $1700 OG laces no OG box. Again the pair wasn't as good as th ones at the Brooklyn Museum. The 2015 mold I believe is predicated on the '94 mold.

Last edited:
I see what you're saying, but whatever. If I can get more people to help me out, I don't see why I wouldn't enlist their help. Do you not have any friends you can ask?
Sure, but maybe I'm older than most of you here (30) who have time to make 5+ accounts,  my friends have careers, spouses, kids, mortgages, etc, to take care of. I don't want to take their time off to make them fill out a profile on nike or give me their info. 

Yeah, I didn't win the raffle SMH. I had a thought about trying to make multiple accounts, shoulda signed up all my friends and maybe used the same CC? Nah, they would have caught on to that prob. FML, hopefully I land a pair of UNC's as a consolation prize. 

For those asking if we received confirmation of shipment from the access code, I received mine yesterday around 4PM as well.

where should i be looking for the best prices on an 8.5?

Fb groups are cheaper than fleabay which is cheaper than consignment shops (a la FC). Best is relative and it is about what your threshold is for resale (or trade situation). As an 8.5 my resell thresh hold for these was ((retail)*2) + 20%....DS of course.

where should i be looking for the best prices on an 8.5?

Exactly what HipHopSays said. Facebook groups are your best bet. I picked up 3 on RD from FTL, but was able to grab another size 12 for $300 last week off a FB group. I put out a request, and had about 5 responses ranging from 300-450 a pair.

Sure, but maybe I'm older than most of you here (30) who have time to make 5+ accounts,  my friends have careers, spouses, kids, mortgages, etc, to take care of. I don't want to take their time off to make them fill out a profile on nike or give me their info. 

Do what I did, I just went around and asked my coworkers at work lol. I did go 0/6 however, guess I could've used more effort into it.

Fb groups are cheaper than fleabay which is cheaper than consignment shops (a la FC). Best is relative and it is about what your threshold is for resale (or trade situation). As an 8.5 my resell thresh hold for these was ((retail)*2) + 20%....DS of course.
Anyone know any good FB groups for NYC?

Back
Top Bottom