Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
also my ones have the grey under the sole with the hole punched in it, like  I said I'm not def sure when I found out I will put the guy on blast and return the shoes guys. Everyone told me legit on facebook which is why I am no concerned 

Did they come with the red and white lace bags?

View media item 1482194Believe me guys I'm still in fence a lot if people saying legit like kicksworth, but still I am not saying either yet. If they are fake I would just want my money back probably going to ship to sole supremacy to find out. If these are fake then quality is better than some Jordan's I shut you not

SoleSupremacy will reject them, 99% sure. Id be shocked if they took em.

Believe me guys I'm still in fence a lot if people saying legit like kicksworth, but still I am not saying either yet. If they are fake I would just want my money back probably going to ship to sole supremacy to find out. If these are fake then quality is better than some Jordan's I shut you not
Sole Supremacy will not buy shoes that are early release. I'm not sure if that includes legit checks as well, but I don't think they will waste their time with early release pairs because they have no legit pairs to compare to.

I got them legit checked and everything and the quality seems too good for fakes, I am constantly trying to post pictures on Facebook groups and everyone said legit as well. If they are indeed fake i can easily get my money back. But the quality is too good to be true the toe box is just like my fragment 1s and not stiff .  View media item 1481772

FB legit checks dont confirm anything. I've done hundreds probably a thousands checks here on NT, and some of those piggy-back groups on FB that are filled with inexperienced checkers that usually rehash what the previous guys says to look like they have a clue.

The odds of you getting your hands on a pair, that has a very few pics circulating is already a huge red flag. Unless you got them straight from the Nike, and if you did you wouldn't question legitimacy. But since you do, and sought-after legit checks, they're probably sketch. And the shape looks off, and not like the Lasers or Frags. Leather means nothing.

Last edited:
Notice in shoelee pics they're going to have the collar shoe tree too
smokin.gif

Shoe collar tree >>> OG box >>> actual shoe

SoleSupremacy will reject them, 99% sure. Id be shocked if they took em.

Sole Supremacy will not buy shoes that are early release. I'm not sure if that includes legit checks as well, but I don't think they will waste their time with early release pairs because they have no legit pairs to compare to.
was nt selling at all was sending in for a legit check, someone I know who works there said they are so on point but the stamp on the box throws it off

stamp doesnt mean anything

im saying in general, you might not know. If you look on IG you will see fake sellers selling the exact pair you own. same quality. They are selling anywhere from 200-400 depending on the seller. Yes they are very high quality and probably close to the authentic pair (thats how good fakes are now)

i hate to be that guy but im willing to bet your pair is most likely fake unless your connect somehow has a legit nike connect. i doubt even JB team members got theirs yet.

^^ agreed, that pair is most likely not legit. Don't chance it, just wait for release date.

For what people are spending on early release pairs, you might as well wait til RD and if you strike out most likely pay less on resell for an authentic pair.

Just wondering was the shape off cause they weren't tued? They did get higher when I tied them? Just wondering I emailed soe supremacy too hopefully they can tell me kicksworth said legit but like I said I'm on the fence don't shoot me plus if these are fake it's good to have these now to compare

View media item 1482504
View media item 1482505

Last edited:
Take pics of them next to your frags. That's the best way to tell if shape is different
traded my frags for db3s and $200 about a month ago I was  saying the quality matches I have some pics but thats no justice of having them both

Last edited:
Just because someone owns/runs a website doesnt mean they are reliable for legit checking..

Just my .02 cents but those 1's look authentic. If the quality of fakes looked like that, then I'd be all over buying replicas.

Just my .02 cents but those 1's look authentic. If the quality of fakes looked like that, then I'd be all over buying replicas.
my thoughts as well, i really can't see how they would be fake i mean none of the fake flaws are there, like excess and sloppy stitching, widows peaks, excessively shiny leather etc. I mean it is mid april, its not inconceivable that he could have a legit pair in the slightest. 

then you might as well start buying fakes. that's the game now, high quality fakes are out there.should really say "unauthorized" because that's becoming the main difference these days

Why are people so eager to roll the dice on an ER pair when there are plenty of legit jumpman and 1994 pairs out there? You can't just wait a few weeks?

Why are people so eager to roll the dice on an ER pair when there are plenty of legit jumpman and 1994 pairs out there? You can't just wait a few weeks?
cause this whole machine runs on hype for the most part. like a preorder would be one thing (even tho i hate those), but a ER pair is just asking for sketchiness 

Back
Top Bottom