Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
FB legit checks dont confirm anything. I've done hundreds probably a thousands checks here on NT, and some of those piggy-back groups on FB that are filled with inexperienced checkers that usually rehash what the previous guys says to look like they have a clue.

The odds of you getting your hands on a pair, that has a very few pics circulating is already a huge red flag. Unless you got them straight from the Nike, and if you did you wouldn't question legitimacy. But since you do, and sought-after legit checks, they're probably sketch. And the shape looks off, and not like the Lasers or Frags. Leather means nothing.

This.

My ___ talking about "FB said they're legit" like we have confirmed real pairs to compare them to :lol:

Throw them back and get that money back blood.

:rofl:

Definitely this.

Who knows, maybe they are a pair slipped from the factory. Maybe they are authentic but a poorly constructed pair that was smuggled out. Maybe fakes are just using the right leather now. But why would you want to have a pair like that? But you know it's your money and the price of your peace of mind. I would personally return them, especially if you got them over retail. Getting a pair where you know it's from >>>>>>. Seriously, it's like a handful of weeks away.

Last edited:
a huge price/check legit/check site pretty sure soley ghost used it 

Not for nothing but you're name-dropping a dude who tried to stunt in horribly fake VIII's which came from a teenager who scours eBay, IG and what not for samples and high ticket shoes. His "source" didn't know enough to lay-off the Cookie Monster fakes. No salt but facts are facts.

Just wondering was the shape off cause they weren't tued? They did get higher when I tied them? Just wondering I emailed soe supremacy too hopefully they can tell me kicksworth said legit but like I said I'm on the fence don't shoot me plus if these are fake it's good to have these now to compare
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Just wondering was the shape off cause they weren't tued? They did get higher when I tied them? Just wondering I emailed soe supremacy too hopefully they can tell me kicksworth said legit but like I said I'm on the fence don't shoot me plus if these are fake it's good to have these now to compare
those are fake man

Does anyone know what kind of angellus paint I would need to do my black toe custom on these? Thanks in advance.

why would you do that when you can literally buy black toes
Because i'm buying 4 pair , and the quality on the black toes is not as good as the quality on these Chicago's. So I will have 3 Chicago 1's in their original form and a pair of nice quality black toes.

** Still don't know if I have the heart to ruin a classic lol.

Last edited:

Because i'm buying 4 pair , and the quality on the black toes is not as good as the quality on these Chicago's. So I will have 3 Chicago 1's in their original form and a pair of nice quality black toes.

** Still don't know if I have the heart to ruin a classic lol.
4 Chicago's > 3 chi, 1 blk toe. but, that's just me. anyways, for the paint i recommend regular angelus blk leather paint mix with a little duller so it dosen't turn out so glossy OR you can get flat black and regular blk and mix it 50/50.

bronxkid409 bronxkid409 where is your evidence that those are real? Just cause they got the infamous couch in the back? Might as well be the same pair of shoes. Those are fake too.

Last edited:
@BronxKid409 where is your evidence that those are real? Just cause they got the infamous couch in the back? Might as well be the same pair of shoes. Those are fake too.
sole collector and they tagged the guy who has them idk man I'm trying to have a friendly debate at the end of the day ill probably return these if not just keep for 2 months and wait 

sole collector and they tagged the guy who has them idk man I'm trying to have a friendly debate at the end of the day ill probably return these if not just keep for 2 months and wait 
SC isn't any more knowledgeable than any of us looking at those pictures. I can be a blogger and post those too. Not trying to come at you so don't take it personally. If you want to keep em go ahead, i wouldn't stop you. But I've seen fakes that have adapted and sell the Chicagos with corrected lace bags. 

Last edited:

4 Chicago's > 3 chi, 1 blk toe. but, that's just me. anyways, for the paint i recommend regular angelus blk leather paint mix with a little duller so it dosen't turn out so glossy OR you can get flat black and regular blk and mix it 50/50.
Thank you. Yeah i'm still not sure I wanna mess up a nice pair of Chi 1's. I do like the black toes though, so I was thinking "remastered black toe" but i'm sure JB will do that soon enough anyway.

Back
Top Bottom