Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
SNKRS really reacted weird for me.

Got on it late, hit purchase and put in my password, sent me into pending for like 20 seconds then said they "had a pair for me" and to confirm information.

Put in security code and got sent to the final confirmation page, but then the purchase button at the bottom wouldn't do anything.

Clicked it like 20 times lmao and then eventually SNKRS started popping up THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE boxes lol

I got e-mail confirmation so there's that for resting easy...

laugh.gif

Last edited:

I just was messing with you.lol  Most people buy pairs near their size. Just looks funny to have an 8 and 13.
lol, true. I'll be going to a sneaker show in 2 weeks so the pinnacles will be trade bait since I couldn't get them in my size.

I hope the people who didn't actually have a pair yet got a pair off this re-up. The usual suspects always in here hogging up inventory. >D

I hope the people who didn't actually have a pair yet got a pair off this re-up. The usual suspects always in here hogging up inventory.
grin.gif
This. 

I entered the raffles, went to store openings, and waited for the online release and still came out empty handed. No sob story here, it's just the way things go sometimes. Hopefully those who were looking for their first pair (to wear) got them. 

Last edited:
Never have, and never will successfully purchase limited release on SNKRS. Just ain't gonna happen with me. 

Guess I gotta be happy with my pair I payed resell for...

Last edited:
What are some vood alternatives for Chis? I'm thinking of just customizing a pair of lasers into Chi colors and calling it a day... Is this a stupid idea?

Those are fusions though, not real retros.. Wouldn't AJKOs be better?
Well the Jordan 1.5 Chicago was actually worn on court by MJ (even if it was for only half a game ot whatever)

Other option would be 2013 chicagos that resale for much less than the 2015s

Copped a pair through SNKRS, this is an emotional win for me. I felt like I been 0 out of 50 tries on restocks for the longest. I guess luck finally came my way for this one. Went through via Twitter link at first but after about a couple mins I remember to go on the SNKRS app and somehow got through on there.

Back
Top Bottom