Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
OG 1's and me are just not meant to be 
mad.gif

the thing called inflation... $65 in 1985 is roughly calculated as $145 using CPI

1985...section 8 living baby

Last edited:
Man what the hell

Of course they do this when I'm at work :smh: it's crazy cause somebody walked past my store with these on around the time the link went live and I was like damn I wish I had a pair :lol:

Wtf.... Why wouldn't SNkRS notify me ??? Got the notification from J23 app and then now I'm stuck online ... Weak... Also not even showing in my app
I know... You have to key in air Jordan 1 in the search in the app to bring it up
I did that, but nothing came up. Then a page popped up for the Jordan restock and boom. Got in line, but that wasn't until about 10-15 minutes in.

Tell us how u really feel. :lol:

Haha 350s are cool but, c'mon, they're no OG breds/royals/black toes/chis (or even shadows, for that matter). I will say that 350s are insanely overpriced on the resale market though, much like the aforementioned OG 1s are haha (although 350s are even moreso).

no notification from SNkrs, late twitter from ndc. missed horribly at work.

this 10.5-11 has been such a pain to lock down 

Checking in with this thread. Struck out on Twitter link.

I didn't even think of using snkrs app. Lesson learned.

Checking in with this thread. Struck out on Twitter link.

I didn't even think of using snkrs app. Lesson learned.
Yeah same thing happened to me with the OVO's. I was sitting in line on NDC like an idiot , while everyone else was feasting on SNKRS LOL. Never again!

my last successful NDC purchase was the shark HTMs.

missed the OVOs and Sup5 by about 30 minutes but finally got lucky with my Chi 1 which I really want.

Back
Top Bottom