Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

my chicago pairs signed by manny pacquaio TBE 
nthat.gif
Congrats man.  I wish I could meet him!

Idk maybe that was the closest item he had near for Pacquaio to sign? IMO dude ruined a perfectly good pair of Chicagos, which sucks. To each as own I guess. I for one would've never done that. Would've had him sign a paper napkin before he put ink to my Chicagos like that. Smdh.

Last edited:
Wait we are judging what dude decided to do with his shoes?? :lol:

Typical NT :smh:

Shiet I'll let manny sign a pair for me, but then again I have 5 so it wouldn't bother me. *shrug*

Last edited:
Yeah I have 2 pairs, still wouldn't have done it. You on the other hand with 5 pairs, guess it wouldn't have mattered lol.

The only problem I see with it is he did it with the intent to sell. If it was just for his collection then whatever.

:rofl: 600?! I would only pay retail for those and that's only so I could turn them into a black toe or blk/red custom.

The only problem I see with it is he did it with the intent to sell. If it was just for his collection then whatever.
I thought he genuinely wanted the autograph because he was a big fan of Manny. Dude just saw a money making opportunity that wasn't there :lol: would have been better off getting him to sign a blank dri-fit tee and not ****** up the original Air Jordan shoe... well 2 pairs :smh:

I'm going to one up him and get a Manny Pacquiao boxing glove and have Jordan sign it.
tumblr_mz59sxDCdC1s8rhj4o7_250.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom