Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

size 10, I saw a lot of people check out via SNKRS app (and SNKRS hack) and I was worried that it would be cancelled after I didn't get shipping confirmation, which is exactly what happened lol
That sucks man, I feel for ya. WTF is a SNKRS hack btw?

Ohh no! I didnt mean it like that! I meant it doesnt feel as comfy in the ankle area.. Becsuse im not use to these og or "new" molds.. The 15's are comfy!! The 2013s are not.. But i was reffering to me getting use to the comfort in the ankle area
Ahh, I gotcha. Glad you are enjoying them 
nthat.gif

@addy85 Sorry to hear that. Same thing happened to me when I thought I was good with the Legend Blue 11's. I got an order confirmation email, but after two days of not receiving a tracking email, I knew it was gonna be cancelled. Sure enough, it got cancelled and no coupon, just an apology email
laugh.gif
I'm not too upset since I was able to get a promo code, plus I have two pairs already.

That sucks man, I feel for ya. WTF is a SNKRS hack btw?
I don't know much about it but these bot creators figured out a SNKRS hack to check out with no wait.

Still no 2015 Chi's in my life. I have some beat to death 94s and 2013s nds and was thinking about swapping soles but nah.

Last edited:
does anyone know if the reps started to do the same tag as the legit pairs? and if os how long ago.  I bought a pair from someone in August but i just copped a second pair from the restock last week and am second guessing it.

Back
Top Bottom