Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I wonder if its possible to get a really good fake pair and swap it out with an authentic pair and return em to nike then they use the returned pairs for a "restock"? Or do all returned shoes go to factory stores?
Did you really ask us if you should commit fraud? 

I wonder if its possible to get a really good fake pair and swap it out with an authentic pair and return em to nike then they use the returned pairs for a "restock"? Or do all returned shoes go to factory stores?
yeah I've always wondered about that too. what does nike do with returns? I mean they let me return a pair of nikeid dunks, like what would they even do with those? how are they gonna resell custom shoes?

yeah I've always wondered about that too. what does nike do with returns? I mean they let me return a pair of nikeid dunks, like what would they even do with those? how are they gonna resell custom shoes?
they have inspectors for returns I'm sure, but don't know how much theycare.

NIKEiD goes to outlets.  if discounted enough, ppl will buy.  or donated overseas I'm guessing.  like all those losing team's merch for championship games haha

Hey guys need a second opinion an legit check on these something looks off but I don't know if Iam just being picky or what. somebody made a trade offer to me but all I have is these pics an my retail pair to try compare To, he also sent me a pic of the nike receipt,well a screen shot of it.but still not completely sure thanks.

View media item 1909770

Last edited:
Hey guys need a second opinion an legit check on these something looks off but I don't know if Iam just being picky or what. somebody made a trade offer to me but all I have is these pics an my retail pair to try compare To, he also sent me a pic of the nike receipt,well a screen shot of it.but still not completely sure thanks.

View media item 1909770

Looks good from what I see. The shape on the back looks good too

They came with receipt. The swoosh stitching inside kind of worries me (posted above).

If these are fake, Jordan Brand needs to restock these MFers. GMs getting too good.

Even with the swoosh stitching on the inside like that they're legit?

Get more pics such as insoles, wings logo, bwtter close ups. but can't say they 100%fake based on pics provided.

Just the tongue stitching would make me pass on them though haha

Last edited:
From the photos posted they look legit to me.The toe box only extends to the first lace hole,swoosh is correct shape and size, and from the side pic of the back it looks to be the correct shape.Having said all that get some pics of the wings logo and a clear pic of the back.

I'm thinking about going after a third pair... Only thing stopping me is I want a pair of SB's first..... I wear the hell out of my first pair

Get more pics such as insoles, wings logo, bwtter close ups. but can't say they 100%fake based on pics provided.

Just the tongue stitching would make me pass on them though haha
+1 the right shoe tongue and NA tag is awful

Back
Top Bottom