Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I went against the "Never Settle" code and copped some Chicago Ajko's they clean but do not suffice. I need the 1's!!!

Lol. I'm on the fence still. The Shadows are the only DS 1 I have left. I just recently UNDS'd 2013 Black/Whites.

Im pretty sure this pair I bought is legit....but i would like a few other opinions.  Obviously I paid over retail and the seller had over 250 items sold on eBay at 100%.  I'de say these look good.  

Click to enlarge.

Any feedback would be great.

-Steve

What's the goin rate for a pair of 2013 DS chicagos in a 9.5? Are there any major differences from the 2015 release? Is one better than the other? Thanks!

What's the goin rate for a pair of 2013 DS chicagos in a 9.5? Are there any major differences from the 2015 release? Is one better than the other? Thanks!

Don't buy 2013 unless honestly you're getting them dirt cheap and by that I mean retail or less

They are basically plastic

2015 are close to OG shape and height, super soft leather. Nike air. Worth almost every penny

Yea I was jus about to edit my post. Jus saw some comparisons on YouTube. What would you consider as dirt cheap lol. I do prefer the Nike air tag and non jump man on the back of the 2015 pair. What's a good price for 2015 pair?

Last edited:

Looked on ebay. Majority of 2013s are $300+. But since they started putting the Nike Air on the 1s I can't see myself buying any with out it.

Last couple questions here on my pair of chicago High's.

For anyone that has the chicago highs and lows are the tones of red the same or is the high a bit darker in colour.  

My low top pair is a lighter red than my highs.

Also another small inconsistency I noticed was the stitching on the tongues back tag.

As you can see blow the stitching of my Chicago Lows and SBB1 I purchased in store is nice and straight and the same consistency, whereas my chicago Highs stitching is a tad different.  Am I being too picky or have I caught onto something here.  I just don't want to put them to pavement in case I did end up picking up a fake pair.

My detailed pics are on the previous page.

Any Insight would be greatly appreciated.

-Sboux23

Chicago High Stitching

Chicago 1 Low Stitching

SBB1 Stitching

Last edited:
I didn't have enough cash to get these when released now I'm looking for 14, possible a 13.
Any know any legit Facebook groups for retro Jordan's? That seems to be the best place for a nice price
Thanks

I didn't have enough cash to get these when released now I'm looking for 14, possible a 13.
Any know any legit Facebook groups for retro Jordan's? That seems to be the best place for a nice price
Thanks

This dude just sold a DS 13 in my local FB group for $300. Deals are still floating around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom