Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I would be happy with just ONE pair :frown:

So tempted to pull the trigger and buy a pair off Stadium Goods, but keep holding out with hope of finding a better deal.

Just want one restock I can eat on 
tired.gif

What can I use to soften leather on a 2013 pair? I heard coconut oil but wouldnt that darken the red area's? Sorry if wrong place to ask.

What can I use to soften leather on a 2013 pair? I heard coconut oil but wouldnt that darken the red area's? Sorry if wrong place to ask.

I've never actually handled the '13 Chi 1's but if they're anythin like the '12 IVs or '13 Vs etc, the uppers are a very thin leather finished with a PU which is why they feel like plastic n age the way they do - very poorly
..n thus conditioners / softeners wont make a diff, it'd be like tryin to rub beeswax into a pair of foams

My advice? ..get on to the '15s, you won't back

I would be happy with just ONE pair
frown.gif

So tempted to pull the trigger and buy a pair off Stadium Goods, but keep holding out with hope of finding a better deal.
I think we are getting to that point of scarcity where most of the pairs have dried up, if you find a good deal take it. Soon those who hoarded ds pairs waiting for the eventual spike in market value will bring out their pairs. 

I think we are getting to that point of scarcity where most of the pairs have dried up, if you find a good deal take it. Soon those who hoarded ds pairs waiting for the eventual spike in market value will bring out their pairs. 

Yup I need to cop two more DS pairs to ice.
My three daily wears are in decent shape now

I seen a size 13 for $350 buy it now on eBay. Might get him down thru pp invoice to around $300 since eBay charges 10%

Back
Top Bottom