Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I like how all three colors give the shoe a different look. The black - classic. The red - flashy like Jordan with his tongue out. The white - clean and crisp.

Last edited:
I like how all three colors give the shoe a different look. The black - classic. The red - flashy like Jordan with his tongue out. The white - clean and crisp.

+1 :smokin perfectly described to a T [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Stealing this (with credit given) for an IG caption

This was the pair you copped?  Looks great!  
Yup, and thanks! 

No bragging or smugness here either, I know I got a good deal and sincerely hope those that wanted them and still don't  have them can also get a pair for a good price.  You never know what a seller might be willing to work out and it doesn't hurt to open a reasonable dialogue. 

smokin.gif

Yup, and thanks! 

No bragging or smugness here either, I know I got a good deal and sincerely hope those that wanted them and still don't  have them can also get a pair for a good price.  You never know what a seller might be willing to work out and it doesn't hurt to open a reasonable dialogue. 
How much was his orignal listing? $300+?

If someone see 10/10.5 for $250-300 DS let me know. I'll flip on of my WC iv and cop

Had to pull the trigger again on these. I love my current pair with their creases and the character it gives them (I've mentioned before how I think these look better and better w/ wear and I don't think I'm alone on that
nthat.gif
) but it'll be nice to have another on ice for now. Size 13 for $290 shipped, that's good enough for me. Best of luck to those still on the hunt, these are worth the time spent finding your pair.

Wow you guys with big feet are finding some great deals. I cant find anything under $450 in my size.

How much $$ would I have to add if I wanted to trade some VNDS Master 12's or some 8/10 '16 Cement 4's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom