Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I would not be too concerned of the Chi release...Def. gonna be a GR just that the demand is at the all time high since the only retro J that has been this recently hyped was the Legend Blue XI. 
Like a another member here mentioned..The FL map is gonna show a ton of PINS...

I really do hope it is a full blown GR but I'm preparing for it to be like a 2013 release just in case. Which means I will be entering every single raffle in town not just a select few like I normally do for GR releases.

^^^^ every shoe has there limit... I wood put money that there aren't as many Jordan team shoes and all other jordans as many ppl think they just tend to sit which is why it will b hard to get things like the 18.5s these days... Just my 2 cents (which don't matter) lmao

Yeah, you were able to grab Black Toes for a good price after release but that decent price for a DS pair today is hard to find since the market is dry and a lot of fakes out. Glad I grabbed them when I did. 4 pairs at retail and 6 for $180 each.. Lol

Did the same with Black/Whites.. Have 6 of those. Prices will start to climb on those too.

Bred 1's - 2 at retail and 3 at $200.

Can't resist when it comes to 1's. These will be on another level due to them being one of my grails.

Last edited:

Yeah, actually. Shady retailers make it limited. That's why I wasn't able to bite on the b/reds last 2013.

Hopefully I would be able to eat despite the hype
I have a gut feeling the space jams will drop this year. And that the photoshop pics are there to take us off guard. Nike and JB have been unpredictable lately. just saying

I have a gut feeling the space jams will drop this year. And that the photoshop pics are there to take us off guard. Nike and JB have been unpredictable lately. just saying
If the Space Jams drop, Miracle Watts is going to become my wife, look her up (can't put a pic up because people might flag).  Stay optimistic and just have faith!

If the Space Jams drop, Miracle Watts is going to become my wife, look her up (can't put a pic up because people might flag).  Stay optimistic and just have faith!
I thank god that my fathszhah is a DM for FNL guaranteed pair. managers at fnl don't even get a pair only DM's and corporate.

*nikefean kneels to give thanks to god.

moment of silence

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Better grab you some Pepto for that gut feeling.  Space Jams will either release next year for the movies 20th anniv or in 2018 for the 23rd anniv of the 11's.

Most likely next year. Wouldn't make sense if they drop the year before Space Jam's 20th anniversary. 

Better grab you some Pepto for that gut feeling.  Space Jams will either release next year for the movies 20th anniv or in 2018 for the 23rd anniv of the 11's.
Will see. And I just bought pedialite for that gut feeling. Like I said Nike has been ******* with our emotions lately.

Most likely next year. Wouldn't make sense if they drop the year before Space Jam's 20th anniversary. 
Yea I felt the same but a source told me to save my pennies for this years Christmas release who is works FNL and they are corporate. So hopefully they drop if not a year doesn't matter

I wonder how a tongue swap on these would look?
nerd.gif

Maybe Taking the Black Tongue's off some Highlight Reels and throwing them on these.

I wonder how a tongue swap on these would look?
nerd.gif

Maybe Taking the Black Tongue's off some Highlight Reels and throwing them on these.
And then... JB secretly lurks the forums, getting ideas from members 
laugh.gif

It would look cool, if you're gonna make Black Toe customs. Otherwise, meh. It's just me though.

Back
Top Bottom