Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

missed out on kixsquare 
frown.gif
hit up jerseysole.com they have a couple left

Paid $270 for my pre, I know its high. But he is 100% secure and no messing around. So I know its locked, and well since no Australa drop ill take that if I means I get a pair. Now to focus on The shattered backboards, which im sure will end in heartbreak similar to frags... :smh:

Paid $270 for my pre, I know its high. But he is 100% secure and no messing around. So I know its locked, and well since no Australa drop ill take that if I means I get a pair. Now to focus on The shattered backboards, which im sure will end in heartbreak similar to frags... :smh:

I won't settle for heart break with the sbb and you shouldn't either.... Hope u get ya kicks homie

I won't settle for heart break with the sbb and you shouldn't either.... Hope u get ya kicks homie

Thanks homie, I guess im just being realistic. My location of living kinda limits me opportunities unless a good deep from someone comes into my inbox. Goodluck homie, really hope we all eat on them SBB

u guys think i should find another pre-order and cancel solecontrol??

or even keep SC and find new one more reliable?

u guys think i should find another pre-order and cancel solecontrol??

or even keep SC and find new one more reliable?
try detroit kicks and put scoop208 takes $25 off the tag the popular sizes arre $289 and size 11 is $269

Last edited:
Love the 09 shadows despite the jumpman. Such great quality. I missed out on a pair a couple years ago and was never able to find another one
100 percent agree quality is amazing....i kept the 09s DS and wear the 2013s....quality is much better on the 09s....but because the jumpman it receives very little hype

100 percent agree quality is amazing....i kept the 09s DS and wear the 2013s....quality is much better on the 09s....but because the jumpman it receives very little hype
Some people don't like the 09s because of the grey suede. Personally I love the suede, it's really thick and soft like a baby's bottom, but the only problem I have with it is that it soaks up water like a sponge, so they're no good for wearing in the rain.

I wouldn't jump the gun on Pre-Orders yet guys, I feel like this is too early to be doing it.  Never know how the release will be.

I wouldn't jump the gun on Pre-Orders yet guys, I feel like this is too early to be doing it.  Never know how the release will be.

^^ this.. And if you're gonna do it, go through a reliable site, not a site that was thrown up and will try on release like you and I. Why have your money held up.

Last edited:
Paid $270 for my pre, I know its high. But he is 100% secure and no messing around. So I know its locked, and well since no Australa drop ill take that if I means I get a pair. Now to focus on The shattered backboards, which im sure will end in heartbreak similar to frags...
mean.gif
Man I know how you feel, I have the same problem here where I live in small town New Zealand. We never got the Frags or Lance Mountains, and I highly doubt we'll be getting the Shattered Backboards. Heck we haven't even been told about the Chicago's yet from Footlocker. They usually post release details on their website well before a shoe's release date.

Edit: I just checked Footlocker NZ and they have not listed the Chicago's at all on their website or IG. Terrible news...

Last edited:

Man I know how you feel, I have the same problem here where I live in small town New Zealand. We never got the Frags or Lance Mountains, and I highly doubt we'll be getting the Shattered Backboards. Heck we haven't even been told about the Chicago's yet from Footlocker. They usually post release details on their website well before a shoe's release date.

Edit: I just checked Footlocker NZ and they have not listed the Chicago's at all on their website or IG. Terrible news...
See this is what i told some folly *** fool a couple of days ago these will be limited and i have a weird feeling that these will be only for selected retailers i can only see big cities getting these .

See this is what i told some folly *** fool a couple of days ago these will be limited and i have a weird feeling that these will be only for selected retailers i can only see big cities getting these .
Footlocker NZ usually gets most big releases, now I'm no Jordan head and I'm new to sneakers, but I'd consider the Chicago's a "big" release because of the history behind them. We got the Black Gums, Lasers, Black & Whites and a bunch of other 1's in the past couple of years so I'm gobsmacked we're not getting them. Hopefully I can get in contact with FTL NZ on IG and see what's up.

$200 Pre-orders should tell you something about these. I haven't been seeing $300+ preorders and I have a feeling when the FTL map pops up, there's going to be a lot of pins for these. I could be way off base, but it seems like a lot of stores already have their stock a month or more early (something that didn't happen with the '13 releases). That said, if I found a $200 preorder (came back to this thread too late this afternoon) I'd probably take it cause you know these are instantly worth more than $200.

Back
Top Bottom