Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm surprised no stores have sold these early....

seems to be the Tradition lately with Nike/JB

These won't be as limited as everyone in here is gassing them up to be.

Retail should be attainable if you put in the work.

Why? Every other style as of recent has delayed shipments or launches due to the protests in China.
PROTESTS in CHINA??

Euro been dropping them ahead of us lately

maybe that's the reason

and Boutique shops have been releasing kicks ahead of NDC, FNL, FTL the last couple months

i can tell that in my country at least, these will not be thaaat widely available...telling this because shops that had the jordan 11lab4 or jordan 4 lasers etc..(these were supposed to be quickstrike right?), will not stock those chicagos.. :S

PROTESTS in CHINA??

Euro been dropping them ahead of us lately

maybe that's the reason

and Boutique shops have been releasing kicks ahead of NDC, FNL, FTL the last couple months

That's been the case for a while now. Some Air max releases like patch and corks and certain nsw releases will sometimes drop a day or even a week early

I'm surprised no stores have sold these early....

seems to be the Tradition lately with Nike/JB
My hookup (mom and pops store) where I get them early should have them probably around next week. I should be getting my Hare 7's tomorrow, I'll post pics as soon as I pick them up (Chi's)

Best believe the resellers are gonna be out in full force for this drop

A lukewarm, if not cold, reselling winter/spring season has them ready to make $$$

Best believe the resellers are gonna be out in full force for this drop

A lukewarm, if not cold, reselling winter/spring season has them ready to make $$$

resellers don't care what season we're in. if there's money to be made, they're out there. with these, i expect demand but shouldn't be too tough to cop if on your a game.

resellers don't care what season we're in. if there's money to be made, they're out there. with these, i expect demand but shouldn't be too tough to cop if on your a game.

I don't expect resellers to make a huge profit on these.

why do you think that? i mean screw resellers but look at all other NA 1's

think most dudes will be able to flip for $250-275 soon as they sell out. i could be wrong but meh

Back
Top Bottom