Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
why do you think that? i mean screw resellers but look at all other NA 1's

think most dudes will be able to flip for $250-275 soon as they sell out. i could be wrong but meh
Usually the $250 to $275 resell price is catered towards the $190 retail price of other Jordan releases, these are $160 if reseller or ****sellers think they can get people to buy for that price then thats ridiculous on the buyers part.

Usually the $250 to $275 resell price is catered towards the $190 retail price of other Jordan releases, these are $160 if reseller or ****sellers think they can get people to buy for that price then thats ridiculous on the buyers part.

What are other NA I's going for?

why do you think that? i mean screw resellers but look at all other NA 1's

think most dudes will be able to flip for $250-275 soon as they sell out. i could be wrong but meh

check pre orders. most if not all are at $250 or more

retail price has nothing to do with it. these are already better than everything thats released so far by a mile

What sneaker world have you lived in? Royals and Shadows were a lower retail price and look at the prices now. Some of ya'll need to look around at prices. These will be no different from the Bred 1's/Royals with out the limited tag.. $250-270 will be about the going rate then go up from there. These are not Knicks or these other non OG's. These will sell much faster than the BLK/White
because of CW and command more $$$.

On another note, I need to upgrade more storage space. These will create a problem if I can grab many.

View media item 1518364

Last edited:
Black and Whites around the $250 price DS or lower, Gummys $200 DS or lower, Shadows and Breds $600 or higher, and Royals $700 or higher ($1000 or more).
I
Which one are the Gummy's?

What about the Celtics, Black/Gums, Knicks, horrible Carmine's and Black Toes.

What sneaker world have you lived in? Royals and Shadows were a lower retail price and look at the prices now. Some of ya'll need to look around at prices. These will be no different from the Bred 1's/Royals with out the limited tag.. $250-270 will be about the going rate then go up from there. These are not Knicks or these other non OG's. These will sell much faster than the BLK/White because of CW and command more $$$.
Yeah but how long has been since they were released?  Right out the gate they're not going to go for that much.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be a NikeTalk Jordan thread without a debate every 3 pages

Sidenote

Who's going to be that guy that loads up the whole family to go get raffle tickets?

What sneaker world have you lived in? Royals and Shadows were a lower retail price and look at the prices now. Some of ya'll need to look around at prices. These will be no different from the Bred 1's/Royals with out the limited tag.. $250-270 will be about the going rate then go up from there. These are not Knicks or these other non OG's. These will sell much faster than the BLK/White
because of CW and command more $$$.

On another note, I need to upgrade more storage space. These will create a problem if I can grab many.

View media item 1518364

I think he was talking about the right after release price.

But I also don't think we will see these start at the $250-$275 resell price.

We're all underestimating this release, which has been par for the course for all OG 1's. Everyone feels good about the release, saying this will be an easy cop, yada yada yada.

But once we get closer, all hell breaks loose. We're talking about Chicago's here. A lot of people are going for doubles and triples. And we get great quality too?

This will be tough overall. I'm hoping to grab a 2nd pair for retail after dropping $280 for pre-order. But I don't like my chances

Yeah but how long has been since they were released?  Right out the gate they're not going to go for that much.

Doesn't matter, you were not able to cop for under $250 and the most part not under $300. Didn't take long at all for those to hit $400+

and a lot of you guys talk like this is going to be a mass GR like its a Black Friday release. I don't see why they would with Chicago's. The rules with hyped 1's are simple.

Ain't nothing going to be easy. Sometimes I read posts and think some of you feel 500k will being produced.

easily the best drop of the year. i mean be for real...they are the chicago 1's!!!! they wont rot away like the rest

I find it so funny how the people that tend to talk about a shoes exclusivity and the resale being high are usually the ones trying to flip them.

Doesn't matter, you were not able to cop for under $250 and the most part not under $300. Didn't take long at all for those to hit $400+
Royals: 2013

Breds: 2013

Shadows: 2013

2 years man

Royals only made it to that price because its the first time they've been retroed 

Royals: 2013

Breds: 2013

Shadows: 2013

2 years man

Royals only made it to that price because its the first time they've been retroed
That's not true the Royals retroed in 2001. This is basically the first time since 94 that the chicagos retro'd, don't count the 2013 release that was garbage. These will make a killing on the resale market ( eventually ) and , yes if you put the leg work in you will be able to cop, but don't sleep because these will be gone with the quickness.

That's not true the Royals retroed in 2001. This is basically the first time since 94 that the chicagos retro'd, don't count the 2013 release that was garbage. These will make a killing on the resale market ( eventually ) and , yes if you put the leg work in you will be able to cop, but don't sleep because these will be gone with the quickness.
My mistake

I think he was talking about the right after release price.

But I also don't think we will see these start at the $250-$275 resell price.

We're all underestimating this release, which has been par for the course for all OG 1's. Everyone feels good about the release, saying this will be an easy cop, yada yada yada.

But once we get closer, all hell breaks loose. We're talking about Chicago's here. A lot of people are going for doubles and triples. And we get great quality too?

This will be tough overall. I'm hoping to grab a 2nd pair for retail after dropping $280 for pre-order. But I don't like my chances

Yeah, i shouldn't say many.. If I can grab another two minimum but at retail I would be happy.

Last edited:
That's not true the Royals retroed in 2001. This is basically the first time since 94 that the chicagos were retro'd properly, don't count the 2013 release that was garbage. These will make a killing on the resale market ( eventually ) and , yes if you put the leg work in you will be able to cop, but don't sleep because these will be gone with the quickness.

Fixed.

While most of us will agree that they were indeed trash, the 2013 version still counts as a retro tho. As other's have mentioned, they did very well at retail. Seen a lot of people trying to move them as of late. I'd be doing the same, if I bought those POS's. :lol:

Also, the resell on the Royal's and Bred's were pretty high straight out the gate. Those prices now are pretty much considered "Fam price's" nowadays tho. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom