Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
23 is a kid to me, sorry. You'll know what i mean when you're 40.

Plenty of stores here in the LA area. I can;t compete against the thousands who's life revolves around shoes. More power to them.
Oooooo damn I know LA swamped for sure yikes I feel ya on having to preorder sheesh avoid people and lines all together.

Ok, this is looking easier with every day that goes by. I would hold off on pre-orders at this point. There should be plenty to go around. If stores keep getting added then I imagine the launch locator should look plentiful.

Updated international list.
View media item 1524182

Last edited:
Ok, this is looking easier with every day that goes by. I would hold off on pre-orders at this point. There should be plenty to go around. If stores keep getting added then I imagine the launch locator should look plentiful.

Good looking out Fam

The thread needed a little dash of hope

View media item 1524182
All those sites got breds and royals too...

:rofl:

exactly what i came in to say

this means nothing... yet

lets see when workers start reporting numbers their stores received.

View media item 1524182

Can't wait release is around the corner! I never have luck with overseas sites though. I'm just hoping I get lucky locally.

Hanon is booty

I remember trying on they site for a few releases

NEVER AGAIN!

Haven't tried END.

But I've had some luck on SNS

Y'all paying resell prices already? Might as well wait, and pay resell and have em in hand Instead of risking cancellations.
THIS. @AirThompson  school these people man, too early to tell; whats going to happen just wait and put in raffles at every store, make friends with the people at the store, and if that fails, go online.  Some of you guys are too lazy to input in the work to get what you want.  You have to put in effort to ever be successful.
Just curious... what would you be willing to pay for a pair of Royals, BReds, Shadows or even Black Toes right now?
A little over retail but not almost $400, never know what JB might do in the next coming years.

THIS. @AirThompson
 school these people man, too early to tell; whats going to happen just wait and put in raffles at every store, make friends with the people at the store, and if that fails, go online.  Some of you guys are too lazy to input in the work to get what you want.  You have to put in effort to ever be successful.
A little over retail but not almost $400, never know what JB might do in the next coming years.

I put in effort at WORK and thats why I'm successful. I don't have time to "make friends" with dudes at the stores. Come on.

But do you. Some people can't afford to pay resell. Shoot, some people can;t afford to pay retail and still cop shoes! Thats why this "game" is messed up. I worked my *** off and started buying shoes again once I made a comfortable salary. Why do you guys care if someone pays resell? I don't get it. I don't care that dudes enter 50 raffles and get up at 5am on release day, sitting at the computer for 5 hours, waiting for the countdown. Thats bizarre to me. Once this game became about entering raffles and stalking twitter, I adapted. But if thats how you cop shoes, good for you. Some people pay resell because its nothing more than 2-3 hours of pay.

Everyone needs to worry about themselves. I envy those that can cop retail. I use to love being able to KNOW i will get a shoe for retail. We all have different situations in life. I did pre-orders for royals, bred, black toes and shadows and i don't regret it one bit. None more than $275. Was I dumb to do that?

Last edited:
I've become the same way. There's only a handful of shoes every year now that I want that I can't easily get. But yeah, I'm not making friends when most of these stores are run by dudes hustling shoes in and out the back door and looking to trade their backdoor inventory for fire heat you worked hard to get. That's the kind of people I've run into since moving to the bay area. So yeah, I'll drop $100 over retail once or twice a year, especially on my lady's birthday, and not deal with the inevitable chaos. I was there on Royal release day. I got lucky with 2 pairs that day, but I work my butt off to enjoy the time off I take and shouldn't let silly childish games at the mall interfere.

Last edited:
I've become the same way. There's only a handful of shoes every year now that I want that I can't easily get. But yeah, I'm not making friends when most of these stores are run by dudes hustling shoes in and out the back door and looking to trade their backdoor inventory for fire heat you worked hard to get. That's the kind of people I've run into since moving to the bay area. So yeah, I'll drop $100 over retail once or twice a year, especially on my lady's birthday, and not deal with the inevitable chaos. I was there on Royal release day. I got lucky with 2 pairs that day, but I work my butt off to enjoy the time off I take and shouldn't let silly childish games at the mall interfere.

I'm the same. I only cop 3-4 Jay's per year now, if that. I think this will be the 2nd jay i purchased this year after hoya lows.

Nothing worse than trying to cop shoes around the holiday, busting my *** to enter raffles while my wide and kids come with me. I feel like a complete tool doing that. Its just not worth it to me. Paying resell makes absolute sense for someone like me.

Oh well. Call me an idiot for being able to pay resell without hurting my wallet but using that time for family. And i know a lot of you have families and put in that work to get your pairs for retail, but thats not me. Again, waking up at 430a here to cop shoes makes me sick. I need that extra 2 hours during that day to dominate in daddy duties.

Last edited:
I put in effort at WORK and thats why I'm successful. I don't have time to "make friends" with dudes at the stores. Come on.

But do you. Some people can't afford to pay resell. Shoot, some people can;t afford to pay retail and still cop shoes! Thats why this "game" is messed up. I worked my *** off and started buying shoes again once I made a comfortable salary. Why do you guys care if someone pays resell? I don't get it. I don't care that dudes enter 50 raffles and get up at 5am on release day, sitting at the computer for 5 hours, waiting for the countdown. Thats bizarre to me. Once this game became about entering raffles and stalking twitter, I adapted. But if thats how you cop shoes, good for you. Some people pay resell because its nothing more than 2-3 hours of pay.

Everyone needs to worry about themselves. I envy those that can cop retail. I use to love being able to KNOW i will get a shoe for retail. We all have different situations in life. I did pre-orders for royals, bred, black toes and shadows and i don't regret it one bit. None more than $275. Was I dumb to do that?
I have nothing against that, if you make the money to do that then its you. I'm talking about the people who complain no copping at retail because they didn't utilize things like I've listed.  Making friends with store employees is a way to get a shoe you want, they can even go so far as securing you a pair if you're that cool with them.  Entering raffles at various stores increases your chances of getting the shoe or even getting multiples if you want.  I hate how the game is now and as you said we have to adapt to win.

I'm the same. I only cop 3-4 Jay's per year now, if that. I think this will be the 2nd jay i purchased this year after hoya lows.

Nothing worse than trying to cop shoes around the holiday, busting my *** to enter raffles while my wide and kids come with me. I feel like a complete tool doing that. Its just not worth it to me. Paying resell makes absolute sense for someone like me.

Oh well. Call me an idiot for being able to pay resell without hurting my wallet but using that time for family. And i know a lot of you have families and put in that work to get your pairs for retail, but thats not me. Again, waking up at 430a here to cop shoes makes me sick. I need that extra 2 hours during that day to dominate in daddy duties.
They moved the release later now. It's no longer at 4:30 am LA time. It's 2 hours later now, so there you go = P I hear you though man, i've done pre orders for shoes when I knew it would be chaos. I still sometimes drop about $50 over retail and just pick up my shoe a week early from a mom and pops by me. I still try for retail though on some shoes, just depending on what I have planned etc.

Last edited:
They moved the release later now. It's no longer at 4:30 am LA time. It's 2 hours later now, so there you go = P I hear you though man, i've done pre orders for shoes when I knew it would be chaos. I still sometimes drop about $50 over retail and just pick up my shoe a week early from a mom and pops by me. I still try for retail though on some shoes, just depending on what I have planned etc.

for real? Its now 930a est?

Back
Top Bottom