Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Lol no it won't
eyes.gif
. See? There you go again! Lol you just can't resist trying to ensue more hype. Frags were UBER limited bro. No major retail stores received pairs of those. Do everyone in here a favor and Stop it!
laugh.gif

It was a figure of speech 

obviously went straight over your head

Last edited:
If I strike out gettin these at retail..I'll get the 1.5s..or shattered backboards for the win + fatality

Last edited:

They look great in that video.  Really holding back from paying presale. I graduated college this semester so ill have the free time to put in the legwork for these.  RD cant come soon enough.

2 devices with snkrs app

raffles

fast connection

I should be good right fam?...right? 
laugh.gif
head on over to SNKRS app thread if you think your good. App is in true beta form.

Nice sig btw

nerd.gif

On a side note though,

I really do hope everyone flourishes

Nothing like celebrating with some Chic Fil A after a successful Saturday morning.
Tyrone Briggums Voice: Umm, yo Chavez, uh how much you charging for a size 12 of these?  You know we fam right?

Just seen/held these at HOH on my lunch break. Apparently they've gotten their shipments in. While they're nice in person I will advise not to go in thinking these will be of great leather quality or anything. Leather on these is decent at best. I also noticed the black ankle collar leather is stiff almost like 2013s smh. A far cry from its counterparts like 94s, banneds, 2013 royals, black/whites and frags etc. The only thing I can see "remastered" on these is the foam tougne, nike air tag and the fact that they come un-lacced. Not what I was exactly expecting in terms of "quality", still nice though. Wish the red popped a lil more like 94s. Just my observation from what I seen just now. Still need two but won't trip if I end up with just one.

Last edited:
Just seen/held these at HOH on my lunch break. Apparently they've gotten their shipments in. While they're nice in person I will advise not to go in thinking these will be of great leather quality or anything. Leather on these is decent at best. I also noticed the black ankle collar leather is stiff almost like 2013s smh. A far cry from its counterparts like 94s, banneds, 2013 royals, black/whites and frags etc. The only thing I can see "remastered" on these is the foam tougne, nike air tag and the fact that they come un-lacced. Not what I was exactly expecting in terms of "quality", still nice though. Wish the red popped a lil more like 94s. Just my observation from what I seen just now. Still need two but won't trip if I end up with just one.
great info 

2013 royals were not on god status either in my opinion 

2013 og 1's (royals, breds, shadows) quality was crap imo. Compared to the laser 1's which are really nice leather and lance mountains too. Just a matter of time before these shoes are released again with better quality

Personally I think 2013 royal quality was good IMO. Leather for me was soft, plush sock liner (different from the rest of the 2013s). Way more comfortable than all my other 1s. They feel like house shoes. I love mine (shrugs). I see I may be in the minority with that opinion surprisingly however I'm fine with that lol. Shadows were not bad either IMO. Love those too and will cop again if either of those cws release.

Personally I think 2013 royal quality was good IMO. Leather for me was soft, plush sock liner (different from the rest of the 2013s). Way more comfortable than all my other 1s. They feel like house shoes. I love mine (shrugs). I see I may be in the minority with that opinion surprisingly however I'm fine with that lol. Shadows were not bad either IMO. Love those too and will cop again if either of those cws release.

I agree. I swear, quality snobs :smh:

The quality on breds, royals, and shadows were good enough for me. I don't need better. These didn't having that chi quality.

If only some of you dudes were as picky with the women you choose.

Back
Top Bottom