Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yup stonecrest used to be ideal ; online, Cumberland or nearby city gear

Cumberland is horrible on releases. Ive literally struck out on every release since the carmines. Also don't even waste your time with the raffles. Never won 1 (out of 3 stores that do them) in 3 years.

Not really stressed, but these are hyped up along the lines of the Concord 11 release.  Not many people were buying 1s but after seeing celebrities and such wearing them people conform.  I for one like the 1s as they are a nice and classic model.

Lol I hope youre joking about these being as hyped as concords... Yeah 1s are hyped nowadays but best believe if they were as mass produced as 11s they'd be veryyy easy to get. With that being said these might be the first true "remastered" sneakers of the yr, can't wait to get em

Cumberland is horrible on releases. Ive literally struck out on every release since the carmines. Also don't even waste your time with the raffles. Never won 1 (out of 3 stores that do them) in 3 years.

Got Carmine's and infrared's there. Yea raffles are rigged . So where you coppin your stuff, I mostly just do NDC since last year.

Got Carmine's and infrared's there. Yea raffles are rigged . So where you coppin your stuff, I mostly just do NDC since last year.

Honestly, it turned me off from copping limited releases in person. I usually don't go for them now or ill try to cop from the SNKRs app. I fail, i move on.

Honestly, it turned me off from copping limited releases in person. I usually don't go for them now or ill try to cop from the SNKRs app. I fail, i move on.

Got fragments from Wish, everything else was Nike. Def will be at dtlr and try online for these.

Not really stressed, but these are hyped up along the lines of the Concord 11 release.  Not many people were buying 1s but after seeing celebrities and such wearing them people conform.  I for one like the 1s as they are a nice and classic model.
bruh that was like sneaker apocalypse

EVERYONE wanted a pair

bruh that was like sneaker apocalypse

EVERYONE wanted a pair
Like when the fire nation attacked
laugh.gif

Yeah that's when everything went to the dogs, I hate that social media outlets made it like this but we have to have faith.

Let's not get outta hand :lol:

bring chairs, sleeping bags, marshmallows, graham crackers for smores, guitar to sing kumbaya by the camp fire and u should be set
Make sure your cell phone is fully charged. Nothing worse than camping with no phone.

having a "partner in crime" is great. if you're solo, i'd say bring a mophie or whatever for your phone. bring snacks/food. nothing that needs to be heated or kept at a certain temp to stay fresh. would also suggest bringing extra snacks for whoever is front and behind you. that little bit of goodwill can go a long way imo. don't bring anything that you wouldn't mind losing (save for your wallet and phone obviously)
Thanks guys. Might have to bring a powerbank too. Repped all y'all  
laugh.gif

1's hype ain't got nothing on concord hype 
laugh.gif

If ya'll were able to get black/white instore/online you shouldn't have a problem getting Chicago.
We're 100+ pages deep with a couple weeks to go until release...

Kixsquare has sold out 2 FSR of pre-orders for $280 a pop 2 weeks before the drop in less than 24 hours (first preorder selling out in 2 hrs)

Gonna be a bred/royal release all over again

It's gonna hurt a little bit more though because there's going to be a lot more pairs out there but resellers are going to be holding onto 8+ pairs minimum

Can't wait to see the feelings in this thread on the 30th

laugh.gif

Don't mean to get anyone heated either

Just being a realist 

Last edited:

Kixsquare has sold out 2 FSR of pre-orders for $280 a pop 2 weeks before the drop in less than 24 hours (first preorder selling out in 2 hrs)

It's gonna hurt a little bit more though because there's going to be a lot more pairs out there but resellers are going to be holding onto 8+ pairs minimum

laugh.gif

Just being a realist 
Understandable, thanks for the update; I myself believe by preordering they are only building up more hype, I already know this was an anticipated release but what are your thoughts?

Thanks guys. Might have to bring a powerbank too. Repped all y'all  
laugh.gif

1's hype ain't got nothing on concord hype 
laugh.gif

I guess but I kind of along the lines of the let say the Carmines (Black Infrareds were at too many stores and Legend Blue 11s as well).

:lol:  

Just being a realist 

:lol: bruh your the flavor flav of the JB forum. Always hyping, making comparisons, & talking money. You're prolly the guy holdin' onto multiple pairs too.

Back
Top Bottom