Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Anyone know how good solecloset is with their preorders. Tired of the hype so I just want secured pairs, and it doesn't help that I'm in LA

Anyone know how good solecloset is with their preorders. Tired of the hype so I just want secured pairs, and it doesn't help that I'm in LA
Everyone be cool. There will be plenty to go around (the more you hype before the lurkers come in, the lower your chances are. This is a standard 1 release. People in this thread are shook. 
roll.gif

If this is like any standard NA release then I definitely need to pre order lol... I was only able to secure the underhyped 1s( lasers, barons, b/w, and shadows) through raffle and online haha. This is LA we're talking about

Wasnt in LA to get the Breds or Royals since I was home in MI at the time, but shadows were a breeze for me. Showed up 30 minutes before the drop and walked out with my size and could have had multiples. A certain someone in here informed me of a low key spot that no one went to for breds and they cleaned up. You know who you are 
wink.gif

May have so much fire release. Who already use their chi 1 savings/buget on something else and have to start over?
laugh.gif
I'm just trying not to make impulsive buys between now and the 30th sadly too much deals :/
i have failed so hard on this. just bought the flyknit oreo 2 that just came out because i know it'll be hard to cop later. then got on ndc with the clearance and 20% off clearance with promo "bestinu". then probably gonna cop bred 11 lows before i get to the chi 1s. 
indifferent.gif

May have so much fire release. Who already use their chi 1 savings/buget on something else and have to start over?
i have failed so hard on this. just bought the flyknit oreo 2 that just came out because i know it'll be hard to cop later. then got on ndc with the clearance and 20% off clearance with promo "bestinu". then probably gonna cop bred 11 lows before i get to the chi 1s. :stoneface:
Mothers Day was taxin bad that was 300 down the drain [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] sister gradutes from HS Monday got to gift her some money, baron 1s from restock and Black LM scooped for a deal sigh damn I'm spent already :\

Mothers Day was taxin bad that was 300 down the drain [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] sister gradutes from HS Monday got to gift her some money, baron 1s from restock and Black LM scooped for a deal sigh damn I'm spent already
ohwell.gif
Try to sell some stuff 
nerd.gif
 I'm trying to sell 2 xbox games and an LP support leg sleeve, cause i don't use 'em no more 
laugh.gif

Try to sell some stuff :nerd:  I'm trying to sell 2 xbox games and an LP support leg sleeve, cause i don't use 'em no more :lol:  
That's what i'm doing too. Just post up some kicks i don't wear in the classifieds. Chi 1s are a must. Im debating weather or not to list my 2013 chi 1s. Because if imanage to cop these, i will have all variations(i do not mean all retros/releases of chi's) of the chicagos. Which is the 2003 patent mids, 2013 jumpman highs, and finally after years of waiting the OG's.

That's what i'm doing too. Just post up some kicks i don't wear in the classifieds. Chi 1s are a must. Im debating weather or not to list my 2013 chi 1s. Because if imanage to cop these, i will have all variations(i do not mean all retros/releases of chi's) of the chicagos. Which is the 2003 patent mids, 2013 jumpman highs, and finally after years of waiting the OG's.
If you need extra dough, go for it. I, on the other hand, won't be selling any of my sneakers. Especially the 2013 chis. Gonna beat them up once I get my pair

I'm caving in for a preorder lol 

I see on social media that captcha is back. I wonder if it's still going to be around when this release happens. I also wonder if SNKRS has captcha too.

I'm debating on passing on Hares this weekend to scoop these instead. It's either doubles of Chi's or a single of both, leaning towards doubles though.

Back
Top Bottom