Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I can see these going for $500+ after release! The streets are gonna go ape**** over these like the Concords

Things that a hypebeast/scumbag reseller would say

And you're basing this on????.........

My friend who works at a FL retail store and another friend that is a buyer for them... I mentioned that my local FL/HOH only is getting 2 FSRs (they got over 100 pairs of the LB XIs, incomparison). These seem to be on par with 2013 Royal numbers. This kinda makes sense since the last couple OG AJ1s that were GR ended up sitting pretty badly.. This release should help build up brand hype for this year since it's been kinda low (esp for GRs) since this "remaster" series started and they increased prices.

You compared these to the LeBron XI though? :wow:

What last "OG AJ1" sat?

Royal numbers? :wow: .. You do know that the majority of the royals were allocated overseas right?

When has FL ever had a boatload of "NA OG AJ 1s" ? Even the larger ones only got a few size runs and some didn't get any of the OG color ways.

It even says on the back of the card, "This GiftCard may be applied toward any purchase at Footlocker..."

Is it a black "Merchandise Return" card? If so, then you should be able to use it on new releases. I had one and used it towards the purchase of two pairs of Black/Infrared 6's at two different FTL stores.

Is it a black "Merchandise Return" card? If so, then you should be able to use it on new releases. I had one and used it towards the purchase of two pairs of Black/Infrared 6's at two different FTL stores.
Alright, thanks for the response. Mine's is a White Merchandise Return Card, hopefully they let me use it.

What last "OG AJ1" sat?

Royal numbers? :wow: .. You do know that the majority of the royals were allocated overseas right?

When has FL ever had a boatload of "NA OG AJ 1s" ? Even the larger ones only got a few size runs and some didn't get any of the OG color ways.

I think he met Legend Blue XI but still that was a super super GR release.

What last "OG AJ1" sat?

Lol don't even entertain these kids in here fam.

Wow.... Some of yall don't make any damn sense.

Typical AJ1 thread. :smh: at the daily attempts to hype these up further and the asinine comparisons.

What last "OG AJ1" sat?

Lol don't even entertain these kids in here fam.

You're right :lol: ... I just hate the whole "my HOH got X amount of pairs, these gonna be limited" talk, as if ur HOH speaks for every location around the world :lol: :smh:

Do I think these will be hard to get if u aren't in the know or don't have a solid connection? More than likely ... But just because they fly off shelves or sell out quick on the internet doesn't mean the production numbers are any less than what they usually are when it comes OG AJ1s .. It's simply just more beasts/bots hoarding pairs in comparison to previous releases.

Hypebeasts and new scripts born everyday b :lol:

Jus watchin the thread like...

RRiz3.gif

^^^* ****** negative nancy lol [emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji] RESELLER ALERT [emoji]128226[/emoji][emoji]128226[/emoji][emoji]128226[/emoji][emoji]128226[/emoji][emoji]128226[/emoji] [emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just need 1 pair....

Any CO fam know what the 1 releases are like up in Denver ? None of the stores here in the Springs get them and I've struck out on every online release for 1. Hoping the SNKRS app comes through [emoji]128293[/emoji]

This thread is comical and were still two weeks out lol, week of release its going to be a mess up in here

Back
Top Bottom